Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

psp2?psp2.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shota wrote:
Sony can't afford to sell PSP2 at 499, is a suicide mission if they do so. Unless you expecting $10dollar games. To keep it competitive, Sony have to place the price below a smartphone( w or w/o contract), above the 3DS, on above the itouch.

Quote:

kids these days make plenty of money.

No they don't, money from parent, being a whore don't would just simply goes to more dildo and itune fart apps not expensive console that they never used before. Kid's logic of purchase is like this:
It is on TV?
Does people in my school have it?
it is affordable? ( QUANTITATIVE OVER QUALITY, a simple eyetune game app that cost $1.99 would easily outsell a game full priced at $40 above in the "kiddie" segment)

NGP's target is young adults, people who wants to upgrade their PSP, don't have a smartphone but want 3g network ( not going to happen in America)
3Dick's is towards new consumer, parents that are willing to buy it for their children, and of course, everyone else that's not listed.
Well, I did odd jobs. I bought my NDS on my own back when I was like 13. Yea, I had 150USD of my own money to spend. If you think kids cannot make money you're an idiot. Most kids are just lazy bastards.
ZacTheSin
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Quad core ARM Cortex A-9

I'm jelly.

kewl story, bro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3ds is going to fail and sony knows it so they are going to charge 499 for their psp 2 I think
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1etequ1ckscop1ngbeast wrote:
The 3ds is going to fail and sony knows it so they are going to charge 499 for their psp 2 I think
No one will buy it until it drops in price. But then the few people who get one will put it on ebay for thousands because sony is too retarded to properly stock enough for the demands, just like the ps3. Then the few idiots will buy them for mass money. Sony isn't making money but consumers sure are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: