| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Zacky Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 808
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:19 am Post subject: What my life has become |
|
|
ITT: Blog.
Ever since last Tuesday, I've been hoarded with exams (mid-terms), and all I did was study and occasionally play TF2 with some buddies of mine. Lucky for them, they're exams aren't as difficult.
School, study, eat, TF2. It wasn't such a bad routine, but I haven't exercised ever since and I feel like crap.
During school on Monday, I was called down to the office not knowing what it was about. The last time I caused trouble was when a bunch of us took a fire extinguisher from the staff room a few hours after school had ended, although I didn't have any part in the stealing. Just the fun in it afterwards.
Anyways, I was called down and a woman talked to me about playing piano for her cafe, Cafe Du Soleil, very well known in the city. She said saw me play in the school talent show and was "blow away". She offered $80 for a half an hour weekend lunch performance. She explained how this would not only involve money, but also opportunities. The cafe apparently gets big-shot customers, who may contact me as well if they find my performance interesting. So that's this Saturday, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm playing a few Jazz pieces from the Modern and Romantic era, as well as Those Who Fight, by Nobuo Uematsu. Final Fantasy 7 battle theme lol... no one has to know. My plan was to make a transition into this about midway through my performance, which will allow me to follow the tradition of "movements", seeing as how this is a loud and fast paced piece. Hopefully this goes well, since this is the only piece I still make mistakes in...
Today, one of the guys in my grade asked me to join their band. They pretty good, they played in the talent show as well. The school asked for them to play again in this upcoming event, I don't remember what he said it was, but apparently, the staff has recognized both my piano playing, and this band's talent.
I agreed to play for them, but they already have a piano player, and I'm not really into playing Modern Rock on the piano. They didn't have a drum player, so that's what I became. My first practice with them is on Friday.
As for my exams, I've finished Math and Biology. All that's left is History and Mandarin. Both of which I'm doing poorly in. They're next week, so I'm not going to stress myself too much with this right now.
tl;dr - I need to exercise.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
First post
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Exercise until your sweat starts sweating.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
not too long
did read
I feel happy for you op
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lift weights
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zacky Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 808
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I prefer cardiovascular exercises :)
I feel better when I exert my energy at the fastest pace possible.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zacky wrote: | I prefer cardiovascular exercises
I feel better when I exert my energy at the fastest pace possible. | enjoy having no muscle, so youll be forever fat
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zacky wrote: | I prefer cardiovascular exercises
I feel better when I exert my energy at the fastest pace possible. | So you have a 'solution' and yet you're still bugging us about this shit? Fuck off fatass.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zacky Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 808
|
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Zacky wrote: | I prefer cardiovascular exercises :)
I feel better when I exert my energy at the fastest pace possible. | So you have a 'solution' and yet you're still bugging us about this shit? Fuck off fatass. |
ohu
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|