| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jiiui How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 11 Nov 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Quote: | | ima be banned but i posted ten threads in pet island saying fyad runs this forum, ya dig and im sorry bout that staff | you deserve it |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
I get bored sometimes... I had nothing better to do besides troll internet forums to earn the right to not get all of my post beecocked in FYAD. (Doesn't matter, trolling's fun.)
| jiiui wrote: | | Quote: | | ima be banned but i posted ten threads in pet island saying fyad runs this forum, ya dig and im sorry bout that staff | you deserve it |
Also how'd you know that "reallygay" was actually SomethingAwful? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
"probated for 11 years on sa" _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | "probated for 11 years on sa" |
Well that could mean anything.. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Y wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | "probated for 11 years on sa" |
Well that could mean anything.. | everyone knows bro, it doesnt mean anything |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AtheistCrusader Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Posts: 681
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| how did you get probated on san andreas? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jiiui How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 11 Nov 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Y wrote: |
| jiiui wrote: | | Quote: | | ima be banned but i posted ten threads in pet island saying fyad runs this forum, ya dig and im sorry bout that staff | you deserve it |
Also how'd you know that "reallygay" was actually SomethingAwful? | I also am a goony goon goon. But with a clean rap sheet. But then I rarely post because they ban people for breathing in the wrong manner and I don't want to pay $10 again to read the LP forum and such. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| jiiui wrote: | | Y wrote: |
| jiiui wrote: | | Quote: | | ima be banned but i posted ten threads in pet island saying fyad runs this forum, ya dig and im sorry bout that staff | you deserve it |
Also how'd you know that "reallygay" was actually SomethingAwful? | I also am a goony goon goon. But with a clean rap sheet. But then I rarely post because they ban people for breathing in the wrong manner and I don't want to pay $10 again to read the LP forum and such. |
I only post in LF, YCS, FYAD, and YOSPOS. You can read the forums when your on probation you just can't post. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|