| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:24 pm Post subject: anyone wanna play TF2? |
|
|
| I just felt like playing TF2
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sure.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| D: I'm playign osu already
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Whenever I play the back of my seat gets really hot.
I guess you could say it's a...
...backburner.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma's Bitch wrote: | Whenever I play the back of my seat gets really hot.
I guess you could say it's a...
...backburner.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH |
*srs face*
.___________.u
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saric Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 20 Jul 2008 Posts: 61 Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma's Bitch wrote: | Whenever I play the back of my seat gets really hot.
I guess you could say it's a...
...backburner.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH |
Oh god.
I laughed.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma's Bitch wrote: | Whenever I play the back of my seat gets really hot.
I guess you could say it's a...
...backburner.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH |
lol
hey gogo I'll play if you aren't busy
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
681.33 KB |
| Viewed: |
3799 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2 | Forewarning, my computer cannot handle much, tf2 is a little laggy so I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings.
[edit]Minecrafting, gotta close firefox (llalagagg)
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
253.5 KB |
| Viewed: |
3784 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2 | Forewarning, my computer cannot handle much, tf2 is a little laggy so I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings. | http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/cfg/maxquality.htm
Copy paste that into your 'autoexec.cfg' file in 'C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/yourname/Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg'.
That'll help you a lot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
k finished with osu
getting in TF2
just 1 hour then I'll go to the casino
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2 | Forewarning, my computer cannot handle much, tf2 is a little laggy so I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings. | http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/cfg/maxquality.htm
Copy paste that into your 'autoexec.cfg' file in 'C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/yourname/Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg'.
That'll help you a lot. | I don't have an 'autoexec.cfg' file.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
21.06 KB |
| Viewed: |
3764 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | | konr wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2 | Forewarning, my computer cannot handle much, tf2 is a little laggy so I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings. | http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/cfg/maxquality.htm
Copy paste that into your 'autoexec.cfg' file in 'C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/yourname/Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg'.
That'll help you a lot. | I don't have an 'autoexec.cfg' file. | Make one in notepad.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2 | Forewarning, my computer cannot handle much, tf2 is a little laggy so I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings. | http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/cfg/maxquality.htm
Copy paste that into your 'autoexec.cfg' file in 'C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/yourname/Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg'.
That'll help you a lot. | :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Desolati0n Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 18 Jun 2009 Posts: 105 Location: 20,000 leagues under the sea
|
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | just a couple more in osu and I'll open tf2 | Forewarning, my computer cannot handle much, tf2 is a little laggy so I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings.
[edit]Minecrafting, gotta close firefox (llalagagg) |
I wanna use that picture as my avatar so bad lol.
_________________
well |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|