Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PSX CheatEngine 2 GameShark Converting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking -> Console Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianking
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: PSX CheatEngine 2 GameShark Converting Reply with quote

I don't know if this is the right place for it, but hopefully this is helpful to some of you.

Note: With this, I'm assuming you already know how to hack using CE and have the emulator and games with it. All you have to do is search for the address of your choice; ex: Health, ammo, etc... Use that address and input it to the spreadsheet where it stated CE Address and the result will populate. I'm very new to this and if the 8xxxxxxx doesn't work then it's the 3xxxxxxx code. Just need to change the 8 to a 3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a 2byte search will need a 3 in front and 4byte search will need an 8.

Download spreadsheet tool

Virus Scan

-------------------Update 9/28/15---------------

GUI Tools
Download Here

Virus Scan

The virus scanned as a trojan and adware, but it's false alert. Incase if you can't trust the executable, pls use the spreadsheet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking -> Console Modding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: