Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Worlds 2 help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hexpope
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Two Worlds 2 help Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have found out the Mana, Health, speed with CE, but when it comes to the Skillpoints or Atribute points im totally failing at it.

I've found the DMA address, and then look for what accesses or writes to the address and I find a the code. When I use a skillpoint it shows it decreasing in CE along with the game. When I freeze the value, it does indeed freeze just whats shown on the screen, but internally the game knows that I still have only a few left. The code that comes up is:

004f26f6 - 89 ab 60 0f 00 00 - mov [ebx+00000f60],ebp

The address 004f26f6 seems to always change with every restart but still carries the same code after it.

I have tried pointer scans on this address aswell. First way was just right click the DMA address and it found thousand's. Second way it finds 17 but none of them are static, and also the number beside the pointer is completly incorrect as to what the game is displaying, which should be 9, it usually displays 2627236237236 which is crazy so I cant do a multilever pointer scan.

I have also tried the code injection method, but then again, it only really freezes the number of skillpoints on the skill points menu only. Behind the scenes they still count down.

I've seen a table here on the forums, for Two Worlds, but I couldnt really get any infomation from it to help me with this problem I have.

Any help or idea's would be great guys, sorry if my post does not have enough information in it.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by hexpope on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
carbonrodney
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same trouble.

As some items (eg. saffron) can permanently increase your stats, I'm sure there's a way to get around it.

This may be of interest to you, however: www<dot>insidetwoworlds<dot>com<forward slash>index.php?page=article&id=26717
hexpope
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbonrodney,

Thank you very much, I didnt think that the commands would work with two worlds 2, and they all work, now I can add the gold and skill points etc.

Although I would have love to find it through the memory scanner through the different levels.
Recifense
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

The XP and Aura values are double words encrypted by a XOR with 5A63CD29. The attributes points, skill points, and attributes are words encrypted by a XOR with 6A39. Those values change place everytime you ALT TAB back from cheatengine.

Cheers!
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

The XP and Aura values are double words encrypted by a XOR with 5A63CD29. The attributes points, skill points, and attributes are words encrypted by a XOR with 6A39. Those values change place everytime you ALT TAB back from cheatengine.

Cheers!

Cool! Was it hard to find it? If it is, I check it out because I am beginning to be curious. If it can be backtraced from some other value in a minute, I will not waste time with it though.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Recifense
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Geri,

It took me a while to figure it out. Smile There is still the quantity of an item in the inventory to be cheated. I think it is also encrypted.

Cheers!
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play less and less games as I am not satisfied with their quality. I am an old player and most of these new games are just not for me.

But I still like making cheats and this game protection sounds fun. I will check it out someday so I did not open Your table so far. It might be interesting to do it myself. Smile

Thanks for the info. Good job (especially) with this one.

Have a Nice Day.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
hexpope
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all who contributed to the post, some interesting points with the encryption for the values.
steelexus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can You write step by step how to cheat the XP points?

Like > Take Value > use calc > how use calc > ...

Thank you,
Greets
Gvaz
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are values like this encrypted?
Fresco
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

values are encrypted so that newbies can't use cheat engine and hack the game just like that, it's only wasted CPU speed for me.

here's how you find the value:
can't you guys do some backtrace, here's how i solved a similar problem, i mean basically the same, i hope this will help you out.
it's basically me explaining to someone how to backtrace, good news is that i think he understood how to do it, so you can too.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=553699
take your time and read the whole topic at least once.

Hasnain
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Two Worlds 2 help is here :) Reply with quote

Hi
, Get some skill points and attributes around 5. You know how to find value? Use 1point each time n' scan with CE and you will get the result Smile

Trust me, it works Smile
Rexkh
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recifense wrote:
Hi Geri,

It took me a while to figure it out. Smile There is still the quantity of an item in the inventory to be cheated. I think it is also encrypted.

Cheers!

Can you tell me how you manage to by pass Alt + Tab detection by Two World 2? Extra Program? I searched Aura by using hotkey for Popup/Hide cheat engine and change/unchange on Double but no luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: