Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I lied to a fucking cop. FUck my life T_T
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: I lied to a fucking cop. FUck my life T_T Reply with quote

Me and my friends riding our bikes with no helmets, around 2:00am in the mowning. then we decided to go to a restaurant then the cops suddenly came. ( 1 of the bikes we were riding were stolen (my other friend stole it)
so they asked about the (stolen bike that was parked) we said we don't know bout it, but god knows that there are security or hidden cameras all over the place. Now cop asked for our names, I lied and wrote down a fake #, fake address and fake name. =S.

Stolen shot

what to fucking do?! :O

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't go there any more, get a different hair style, get new friends, don't steal bikes and wear helmets when biking.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shintetsu/Graham wrote:
Don't go there any more, get a different hair style, get new friends, don't steal bikes and wear helmets when biking.
I was thinking of the same thing I never actually go in that restaurant anyway, but getting new friends is impossible, lol. I'm not really interested with nice guys xD. thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of changing my hair color to something black. =D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OgreDontLie wrote:
Shintetsu/Graham wrote:
Don't go there any more, get a different hair style, get new friends, don't steal bikes and wear helmets when biking.
I was thinking of the same thing I never actually go in that restaurant anyway, but getting new friends is impossible, lol. I'm not really interested with nice guys xD. thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of changing my hair color to something black. =D

Dye your hair pink, that's normal in Japan, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
OgreDontLie wrote:
Shintetsu/Graham wrote:
Don't go there any more, get a different hair style, get new friends, don't steal bikes and wear helmets when biking.
I was thinking of the same thing I never actually go in that restaurant anyway, but getting new friends is impossible, lol. I'm not really interested with nice guys xD. thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of changing my hair color to something black. =D

Dye your hair pink, that's normal in Japan, right?

I was actually gonna type '' chaning my hair color to something pink or black'' but I deleted it. and no, it's not normal. and if you do you'll get the center of attention.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think it's cool to steal stuff?
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shintetsu/Graham wrote:
You think it's cool to steal stuff?

I think it's cool, but I don't steal stuff lol, however I like to scam in online games. xD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not cool :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i sink its super cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were not involved in stealing it you probably should have given your real information.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vincent.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 774

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, big problem, you lied to a cop, so?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all look the same anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Megan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 05 Nov 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
You all look the same anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
You all look the same anyway.

ur family looks the same anyway, monkey Wink


@dialgar, I can't, my dad is an X military he'd beat me to death if he knew I was not home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meme'd
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OgreDontLie wrote:
Monkeys wrote:
You all look the same anyway.

ur family looks the same anyway, monkey Wink


@dialgar, I can't, my dad is an X military he'd beat me to death if he knew I was not home.

Is that worse than whatever might happen if you lied to a cop?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites