Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Polyphasic sleeping.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Polyphasic sleeping. Reply with quote

http://everywania.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Wania on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lucid
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everywania? Is that your blog?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shigan wrote:
everywania? Is that your blog?


its gonna be my blog for my polyphasic adventure. If i dont fail horribly.


Last edited by Wania on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.

alltho
gonna
atleast

+ one improper use of a comma, but I'll excuse you for that one. Could've been mistaken as an independant clause.


This for such a small text...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also nice copy and paste.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables


I dont completly wanna change the way I write, because its still my blog.
But thanks for pointing out that i wrote enable instead of disable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
konr wrote:
Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables


I dont completly wanna change the way I write, because its still my blog.
But thanks for pointing out that i wrote enable instead of disable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ca wrote:
Wania wrote:
konr wrote:
Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables


I dont completly wanna change the way I write, because its still my blog.
But thanks for pointing out that i wrote enable instead of disable.


Uh nevermind. Ill try to make sure its correct. also What did you mean with nice copy and paste?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucking stupid no one cares about how you sleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
konr wrote:
Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables


I dont completly wanna change the way I write, because its still my blog.
But thanks for pointing out that i wrote enable instead of disable.

This isn't a blog, but you know...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Ca wrote:
Wania wrote:
konr wrote:
Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables


I dont completly wanna change the way I write, because its still my blog.
But thanks for pointing out that i wrote enable instead of disable.


Uh nevermind. Ill try to make sure its correct. also What did you mean with nice copy and paste?


You stole the blog post and modified so it was retarded, thus fitting you.. oh, wait forgot to stretch it out by a few years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ca wrote:
Wania wrote:
Ca wrote:
Wania wrote:
konr wrote:
Wania wrote:
Leisure Suit Larry wrote:
At least use a proper vocabulary if you are starting a blog.


You got something specific to point out?
Except for the fact that I called it polyphysical instead of polyphasic.
*although
*disables


I dont completly wanna change the way I write, because its still my blog.
But thanks for pointing out that i wrote enable instead of disable.


Uh nevermind. Ill try to make sure its correct. also What did you mean with nice copy and paste?


You stole the blog post and modified so it was retarded, thus fitting you.. oh, wait forgot to stretch it out by a few years.


I quoted the first thing because I didn't write it. ( and I had to edit it because it was links, So I did it wrong)
I wanted it there as an introduction to Everyman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites