Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A game that is trying to hide some information from me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zippoxer
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: A game that is trying to hide some information from me. Reply with quote

This game is called Zezenia (some mmorpg, zezeniaonline dot com), this game uses multi-pointers, but I already found a lot of important addresses like Health, Mana and some more...

There are few things I can't find their pointers, like the character's name (the pointer-scan returns nothing) and the address distance between item to item in the inventory is changing every login and changes between every item.
For example the first item is at 09DE4084, the second is at 09DE4104 and the third is at 09DE4950 (and all this changes next login). So the client is storing the inventory in a hard-to-find way.

Any suggestions for what can I do?
XSV
GTH Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly doubt the client stores you're inventory data. More than likely the server holds this information, and when you try and edit any item details or its position in the client, you will see an effect but it does not actually take place on the server. (of course i could be wrong, i don't have the game downloaded, im just assuming they were smart enough to prevent this kind of client modification).

Suggestions for what you can do?

That's broad but i would personally look into cool down times (skill or mana/hp regen-pot) and whether or not the server holds those values. That game looks old/basic enough to where that could be modified.

You could also look into your attack speed value. or map position.

Maybe if i get some free time i'll download the game and see if i can find anything.

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XSV wrote:
I highly doubt the client stores you're inventory data. More than likely the server holds this information, and when you try and edit any item details or its position in the client, you will see an effect but it does not actually take place on the server. (of course i could be wrong, i don't have the game downloaded, im just assuming they were smart enough to prevent this kind of client modification).

Suggestions for what you can do?

That's broad but i would personally look into cool down times (skill or mana/hp regen-pot) and whether or not the server holds those values. That game looks old/basic enough to where that could be modified.

You could also look into your attack speed value. or map position.

Maybe if i get some free time i'll download the game and see if i can find anything.

Ofcouse I'm not trying to change this values, I know they're stored on the server (it's a mmorpg).
I only want to get them so I can build a bot for this game.
This game is very similar to Tibia (tibia dot com) and tibia has like 10 bots using addresses to function. And they function very well (thousands of people use them everyday).

If I will find most of the important addresses, I will build a bot that will auto-heal, auto-kill, auto-loot, auto-fish and much more.
(I already started building a bot that auto-heals using the health address I found)
zippoxer
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I tried again to get the items from an inventory and here are the distances between the items:
Code:
258 (distance between item 1 to 2, i'm not sure if it was -258 or +258)
258 (distance between item 2 to 3)
-1290 (distance between item 3 to 4)
25E0 (distance between item 4 to 5)
-5Ec8 (distance between item 5 to 6)

Distances between item to item in the array should be equal, but they are not.
And even worst, all distances are changing after reopening inventory.

Here are the distances between the items after reopening the inventory:
Code:
9C0 (distance between item 1 to 2)
-4920 (distance between item 2 to 3)
4560 (distance between item 3 to 4)
-4170 (distance between item 4 to 5)
2910 (distance between item 5 to 6)

Can anyone see any logic in here?
XSV
GTH Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zippoxer wrote:
Now I tried again to get the items from an inventory and here are the distances between the items:
Code:
258 (distance between item 1 to 2, i'm not sure if it was -258 or +258)
258 (distance between item 2 to 3)
-1290 (distance between item 3 to 4)
25E0 (distance between item 4 to 5)
-5Ec8 (distance between item 5 to 6)

Distances between item to item in the array should be equal, but they are not.
And even worst, all distances are changing after reopening inventory.

Here are the distances between the items after reopening the inventory:
Code:
9C0 (distance between item 1 to 2)
-4920 (distance between item 2 to 3)
4560 (distance between item 3 to 4)
-4170 (distance between item 4 to 5)
2910 (distance between item 5 to 6)

Can anyone see any logic in here?

Oh ic, i didn't know you were trying to make a Bot (btw, you can still do alot even if its an mmorpg). I also had no idea that the game is almost pure server sided (just a simple 3mb client). but anyways,

Are those all hex values? or some hex some decimal?

(not see'ing any common pattern/logic)

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All are hex values. I hope I haven't made a mistake while calculating & writing this down :\ But I don't think one mistake would make any logic here.

There must be a simpler way to do that.
The client is storing the array in such strange distances between the elements... But if the client can to read this, we can do it too =]
XSV
GTH Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zippoxer wrote:
All are hex values. I hope I haven't made a mistake while calculating & writing this down :\ But I don't think one mistake would make any logic here.

There must be a simpler way to do that.
The client is storing the array in such strange distances between the elements... But if the client can to read this, we can do it too =]

yup, I am in a lecture right now, but i downloaded the game, and ill take a look at it tonight.

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thank you =] a bot for this game would be very useful.
Try writing in google "Zezenia" and you'll see that the second suggestion is "Zezenia bot" (not hacks, but a bot) Smile
zippoxer
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I'm sure you saw the graphics of this game and removed it...
But it's same graphics as in Tibia (tibia dot com), and tibia has like 300k very active players in it.

After you get used to the graphics it's a really good game.
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's to say that the items in inventory must have a fixed distance between them? Maybe they are stored in a run-length encoding or a linked list or some other format. With regard to the stuff you can't find, maybe it's stored on the server and only appears in the client's data when you're looking at a particular window or something. There are about a billion different ways to code a game, so assuming that everything should be stored some particular way is maybe not wise.

Cheers,
adude
zippoxer
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
What's to say that the items in inventory must have a fixed distance between them? Maybe they are stored in a run-length encoding or a linked list or some other format. With regard to the stuff you can't find, maybe it's stored on the server and only appears in the client's data when you're looking at a particular window or something. There are about a billion different ways to code a game, so assuming that everything should be stored some particular way is maybe not wise.

Cheers,
adude

I already said that it's stored in a strange way, I just need to find that way.
You suggest so many ways but I'm sure that if you or anyone who understands will try it will be much easier to know how the data is stored.

Anyway, I know for sure that the client downloads the inventory array from the server and stores it (I already found all the addresses of the items, but posted the strange distances here).
zippoxer
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't anyone tried it yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: