Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with CheatEngine and F1 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CCJ39
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mendeleyev wrote:
That's cool CCJ39!! PM me with a way to contact you..

BTW i didn't have time to prepare the guide.. (girlfriend was here =D) but i'll do it tomorrow!!

you can either contact me on ICQ (119226191) or by email ("my nickname" at megadev.info)... you can also PM me on our website Wink (search for MegaDev or F1 2010 trainer in google ^^ )
lostinthought
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i found out the address that stores the number of flashbacks but, if i change its value or freeze it...nothing happens..

then i tried looking at what writes to this address and if i nop it the game crashes

then i tried find what accesses this address and read a bit of the code and nop-ed a sub instruction that i felt was used to subtract the number of flashbacks..still the game crashed..

any suggestions on how to train the game for unlimited flashbacks Smile
CCJ39
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostinthought wrote:
well i found out the address that stores the number of flashbacks but, if i change its value or freeze it...nothing happens..

then i tried looking at what writes to this address and if i nop it the game crashes

then i tried find what accesses this address and read a bit of the code and nop-ed a sub instruction that i felt was used to subtract the number of flashbacks..still the game crashed..

any suggestions on how to train the game for unlimited flashbacks Smile

do you've disabled the xlive protection? that's necessary for this game... however after debugging ("find out what access") with CE, the game crashs after 5-20sek each time, but after I was getting the result I need to build a trainer
Mendeleyev
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG ICQ!! thats so old.. hehe

So, you have to disable XLIVE protection (there is a link in this forum that explain how to do it... and it works).

After you must go to OPTIONS (before entering a race/practice/qualify) and go to the place where you change the number of flashbacks.
There you will find 4 memory addresses... just freeze them and set them to 500 (or whatever the number of flashbacks you want) and bingo.. you got 500 Flashbacks each race!

(Im sorry im a little bz so the guide with pics will have to wait a bit)

----------------------------- EDIT 1 -------------------------------------------

To disable XLIVE protection :

1) Chose the game process
2) Click MEMORY VIEW in CE
3) Tools > Auto Assemble

4) Paste this wall of text:

Code:

{
=========================================
xlive.dll Ver.: Any (from 2.0.0673.0 to 3.0.19.0)
Script Version: 1.0
CE Version    : 5.6
Disable XLIVE.DLL CRC Check
17-Mar-2010
=========================================
}

[ENABLE]
//=========================================
// Search for XLIVE.DLL CRC Check Routine
alloc(MyCode,1024)

aobscan(CRCCheck,8b ff 55 8b ec 83 ec 20 53 56 57 8d 45 e0)

// Declaration session
label(_XLive)

registersymbol(_XLive)

// Disable Xlive.dll CRC Check Routine
CRCCheck:
_XLive:
 ret 000c
 nop
 db 'CE56'
 nop

// Original Codes
[DISABLE]

_XLive:
 db 8b,ff,55,8b,ec,83,ec,20,53,56,57,8d,45,e0

unregistersymbol(_XLive)

Thanks to the guy who made this code.. i'll get his name and post here for the credits =)

5) click EXECUTE then wait for a message about the injection.. and click YES

6) Xlive protection disabled =)

lostinthought
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx guys finally was able to get unlimited flashbacks Smile..now i can complete monaco with some decent position Smile
Mendeleyev
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome =D
It was Monaco that motivated me to try and hack this game... i found it impossible to complete a single 100% race there without crashing.

CCJ39
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've released a first beta version with opponent gear and lap number today... if you like to add your flashbacks cheat to it resp. like to exchange cheats, let me know... if you don't like, I'll make flashbacks cheat myself tomorrow Wink
mihai2mn
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you guys make a guide on how to get unlimited flashbacks for like retarded people, i tried everything i saw in the posts but i'm a complete cheat engine noob so i had no success.
CCJ39
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mihai2mn wrote:
Could you guys make a guide on how to get unlimited flashbacks for like retarded people, i tried everything i saw in the posts but i'm a complete cheat engine noob so i had no success.

at first you need to make a version of Cheat Engine, which don't have "cheat" in it's taskname and so on, so F1 don't closes itself when seeing it... use a hexeditor and edit the cheatengine.exe at any place where you can find cheat resp c h e a t and so on... the string must have the same length! ... after it save the changes to new filename e.g. blaaaengine.exe... maybe you need to rename the folder too to Blaaa Engine or else to remove the "cheat" from it

then you need to disable the xlive-protection, for this you can e.g. search for the byte-order from Mendeleyev's post (8b ff 55 8b ec 83 ...) and assemble a "retn 0c" at front to disable the xlive protection
how to?
- download the tool "MD-BaseAddresser" from MegaDev, install it, run it and click the "f1_2010_game.exe" from left top list... then you'll see the starting address of the xlive.dll at left bottom
- open your blaaaengine for it, attach to the f1_2010_game.exe and click memory view... in the lower half right click and search for this byte order and choose the xlive starting-address as start-address (from)
- you'll get an address... now right click to the upper half and choose "go to address" and enter the received address vom bottom window-half
- move 2 commands up and right click "assemble"... enter "retn 0c" and ok
- now xlive is disabled

now you can search for the value of your flashbacks with blaaaengine until you've located it - the normal way here
if you have it, right click on the address with the value and choose "find out what access"... you'll either see directly a result or need to go back to game, click/reopen a window and go back... the game may crash, but don't click the error-msg now! ... you'll have one or more addresses in blaaaengine from the debugging... now important, you remember the MD-BaseAddresser vom beginning? enter all the results in middle-box there and click the button... you'll get the module and baseaddress for all of them... note everything down now including the register values for the addresses in blaaaengine... for F1 the exe will placed at another location in memory every time, so you need to know the offset in the exe file and use this for your cheat!
Mendeleyev
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey CCJ39
So, u sent me your ICQ number so we could work on that trainer together, but i don't have ICQ anymore..

I have MSN Messenger:: carrati3 @ terra[.]com[.]br

Btw, i don't know how we could make a trainer, because the unlimited flashbacks memory adress changes everytime i start the game, maybe together we can figure it out!

Hope to hear from you soon!

CCJ39
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mendeleyev wrote:
Hey CCJ39
So, u sent me your ICQ number so we could work on that trainer together, but i don't have ICQ anymore..

I have MSN Messenger:: carrati3 @ terra[.]com[.]br

Btw, i don't know how we could make a trainer, because the unlimited flashbacks memory adress changes everytime i start the game, maybe together we can figure it out!

Hope to hear from you soon!

I don't have msn anymore ^^ , but if you still use this mail-address, I'll send you an email to it when I'm back home today... in which timezone do you live? maybe it's also difficult to find a good time for chat Wink ... I'm living in GMT+1 (due to summer time it's maybe GMT+2 atm)

yesterday I've created a working cheat for flashbacks, which give you back all your flashbacks during the race... but there're requests to us to make a timer cheat, a cheat for the driver-ranking in team to become first driver faster and a cheat for the level/rank shown in the game... so if you're able to locate one of the addresses, make an access-debug to it as I've written in the short tutorial in my last post... using this address (incl. the right offset) I can make a permanent cheat for it and add it to our trainer Wink ... if you've problems, let me know and maybe I can help you to solve it
douglas_zigler
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: People, I beg for help! Reply with quote

Hello dears! People, I beg for help! Please send me a modified exe CE. I do not know how to use any of these programs in this post. I'm a regular PC user. The problem is the same - the game crashes after five seconds, after starting CE. I am using the latest version of CE (6.8.3). windows 7 x64.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: