Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Keep Austin weird

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Keep Austin weird Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100928/ap_on_re_us/us_ut_gunman
Place is srsly fucked up

_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2399

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Do nothing
>Kill self

He just wanted death by cop and said fuck it and killed himself.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas is one fucked up state.
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
>Do nothing
>Kill self

He just wanted death by cop and said fuck it and killed himself.
An Hero. Something half of RS should do.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2399

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
>Do nothing
>Kill self

He just wanted death by cop and said fuck it and killed himself.
An Hero. Something half of RS should do.
Including me, but I won't.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 443
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He must have had some pretty good aim.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
He must have had some pretty good aim.
boom head shot
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites