Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Ghosts.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Ghosts. Reply with quote

Do you believe in them, a force that we humans can not begin to concieve, but could really be real? Or do you think it could be some kind of brain wave leftover from the human mind, and left in that area, that affects the liveing humans brains?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally dont believe in them, I would post why I dont, but I dont feel like starting a religious debate.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charless wrote:
I personally dont believe in them, I would post why I dont, but I dont feel like starting a religious debate.

Ghosts are not nessicarily something of religon, for you athiest users. It could be a scientific thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure.
I think there's more then just life as we know it. But yeah, that's my opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scientifically I know it's stupid but I have seen some thing which make me think. One night I woke up with my computer chair spinning around reasonably fast (and other experiences.).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
Scientifically I know it's stupid but I have seen some thing which make me think. One night I woke up with my computer chair spinning around reasonably fast (and other experiences.).

Someone looking through your computer noticed you were waking up and ran out leaving the chair spinning.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charless wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
Scientifically I know it's stupid but I have seen some thing which make me think. One night I woke up with my computer chair spinning around reasonably fast (and other experiences.).

Someone looking through your computer noticed you were waking up and ran out leaving the chair spinning.


Nah, my door was shut and my computer was off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1273

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They exist. I'm serious, I have one in my house. There was one in my old house too. His name was Daniel. I don't know the name of the one in my house now, but I hear him walking around downstairs and opening the refrigerator and bathroom door.

So yeah, they exist.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
They exist. I'm serious, I have one in my house. There was one in my old house too. His name was Daniel. I don't know the name of the one in my house now, but I hear him walking around downstairs and opening the refrigerator and bathroom door.

So yeah, they exist.

I cant tell if your being serious.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1273

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charless wrote:
elpacco wrote:
They exist. I'm serious, I have one in my house. There was one in my old house too. His name was Daniel. I don't know the name of the one in my house now, but I hear him walking around downstairs and opening the refrigerator and bathroom door.

So yeah, they exist.

I cant tell if your being serious.
I mean normally anybody that knows me would assume I think they're just nonsense like a lot of other things, but I've actually had firsthand experiences with ghosts to know they're real.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't believe in ghosts, but my grandma does.

She used to live in Macau (formerly a Portuguese colony), and she said that when she was young, one of her cousins starting screaming in the middle of the night, and then yelling in Portuguese, but it was weird because she didn't know any of it at all. When the whole family woke up to look what happened, the girl bit the tip of her tongue off and sprayed blood all over the place while screaming and eventually died of blood loss.

She told me she was actually there when it happened, but I'm still don't really believe in ghosts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oib111
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Apr 2007
Posts: 2947
Location: you wanna know why?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Required reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Infrasonic_17_Hz_tone_experiment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#The_Ghost_in_the_Machine

_________________


8D wrote:

cigs dont make people high, which weed does, which causes them to do bad stuff. like killing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1273

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaneKnite wrote:
I personally don't believe in ghosts, but my grandma does.

She used to live in Macau (formerly a Portuguese colony), and she said that when she was young, one of her cousins starting screaming in the middle of the night, and then yelling in Portuguese, but it was weird because she didn't know any of it at all. When the whole family woke up to look what happened, the girl bit the tip of her tongue off and sprayed blood all over the place while screaming and eventually died of blood loss.

She told me she was actually there when it happened, but I'm still don't really believe in ghosts.
I don't think you can even lose enough blood from your tongue alone in order to die.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
ArcaneKnite wrote:
I personally don't believe in ghosts, but my grandma does.

She used to live in Macau (formerly a Portuguese colony), and she said that when she was young, one of her cousins starting screaming in the middle of the night, and then yelling in Portuguese, but it was weird because she didn't know any of it at all. When the whole family woke up to look what happened, the girl bit the tip of her tongue off and sprayed blood all over the place while screaming and eventually died of blood loss.

She told me she was actually there when it happened, but I'm still don't really believe in ghosts.
I don't think you can even lose enough blood from your tongue alone in order to die.

No, its possible, there is a major artery along the underside of the tongue.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seergaze3
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 347
Location: earth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gods/ghosts/leprechauns, just show me and i'll believe, they are just being made up by people trying to explain something
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites