Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

>minecraft.net
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: >minecraft.net Reply with quote

server not responding

FUCK
Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pro notch, but he needs to stop being fucking lazy and deliver. We haven't had a near decent update since server side inventory. I understand that he works very hard and deserves some time off, but when he's allegedly "working" he's just fucking around. Before shitfucking fishing poles that do absolutely nothing, what was the last Friday update we've had? Eh asdf
I would rather he work out the bugs, improve, or even ADD a function to things before he adds more useless shit, but apparently that's not what you're supposed to do in an open alpha.

/rant

Michael
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
I'm pro notch, but he needs to stop being fucking lazy and deliver. We haven't had a near decent update since server side inventory. I understand that he works very hard and deserves some time off, but when he's allegedly "working" he's just fucking around. Before shitfucking fishing poles that do absolutely nothing, what was the last Friday update we've had? Eh asdf
I would rather he work out the bugs, improve, or even ADD a function to things before he adds more useless shit, but apparently that's not what you're supposed to do in an open alpha.

/rant

1: Its Alpha, by buying the game you agreed that you were paying for the current game as it is, updates are only a bonus
2: He's not "fucking around". If you haven't been around youtube at all, David's machinima video, as well as SeaNanners starting a series, and RPS reviews and TF2 blog views, There has been a LOT of traffic and purchases on the servers, as well as he has been setting up a new company.
3: He had to do business in America for a bit, so he couldn't do updates
4: Paypal had frozen his account
5: Fishing poles were only added because he had already made the artwork.

He's not fucking lazy, he's been working his ass off.
Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

1: Its Alpha, by buying the game you agreed that you were paying for the current game as it is, updates are only a bonus
2: He's not "fucking around". If you haven't been around youtube at all, David's machinima video, as well as SeaNanners starting a series, and RPS reviews and TF2 blog views, There has been a LOT of traffic and purchases on the servers, as well as he has been setting up a new company.

I understand that he has been very busy lately, and I completely appreciate what he has given us. I think he deserves a break, but when he's ACTUALLY devoting time to developing minecraft, which is quite rare as of now, he always adds things no one needs or breaks the client to try and test things, then instead of fixing the problem he JUST CAUSED he waits like a day or two and tries to sort things out.

Now, I understand that we payed for an alpha game, but I don't really care. If he didn't want to see whining he shouldn't have made the alpha public. Like me and many other players, we're entitled to our own opinion.

Either way though, notch is a pretty amazing developer.

Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

I understand that he has been very busy lately, and I completely appreciate what he has given us. I think he deserves a break, but when he's ACTUALLY devoting time to developing minecraft, which is quite rare as of now, he always adds things no one needs or breaks the client to try and test things, then instead of fixing the problem he JUST CAUSED he waits like a day or two and tries to sort things out.

Now, I understand that we payed for an alpha game, but I don't really care. If he didn't want to see whining he shouldn't have made the alpha public. Like me and many other players, we're entitled to our own opinion.

You're exactly the kind of person developers hate.
Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

Because we are open-minded?
Wat
I appreciate what he's doing. You're exactly the kind of person I hate.

Michael
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Butters wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

Wat

No, because you're whining because you made the decision of buying an unfinished game and you still have to complain.
Haxory'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just going to this shithole to rant too and then I was too late. (shithole that I love tho)
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Butters wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

Wat

Justify that right now or you're just butthurt. Cal is right, it's his software to develop, you have no say in how he does things. If you didn't like it, you should have reconsidered buying it.

Michael
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Butters wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

Wat

Justify that right now or you're just butthurt. Cal is right, it's his software to develop, you have no say in how he does things. If you didn't like it, you should have reconsidered buying it.

he drinks his mothers bredt milk and has a fetish for men.
Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Butters wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

Wat

Yes, I was very butthurt. Then again though, I don't know cal that much.

How many times do I have to say that I respect notch? I just said that he's been slowing down alot recently and everyone hops on my fucking face.
And I also didn't buy the game. I'm sharing it with a friend which I will then be gifted during christmas.

Inb4 someone shits on me for not buying it.

:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wish I'd hop on your face.

Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
You wish I'd hop on your face.

Wouldn't feel like getting crushed.

Michael
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron, What you dont understand is that we're not jumping on you for that. Based on your opinions, cal told you that you're the kind of person developers hate. He was accurate. Heres why.

Quote:

You are entitled to your own opinion. But saying that he's been slow when he's really not just isnt justifiable.

"If he didn't want to see whining he shouldn't have made the alpha public"

And this is where your argument pretty much flipped.
Butters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Dalton. wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Butters wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Michael wrote:
Sephiron wrote:

/rant

Wat

Yes, I was very butthurt. Then again though, I don't know cal that much.

How many times do I have to say that I respect notch? I just said that he's been slowing down alot recently and everyone hops on my fucking face.
And I also didn't buy the game. I'm sharing it with a friend which I will then be gifted during christmas.

Inb4 someone shits on me for not buying it.
Knowing me has nothing to do with the fact that you are exactly the kind of person developers hate. The only reason they bother is that for every one of you, there are nine grateful subscribers who will patiently wait and enjoy what they've been given.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: