| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I would but there are no barns and nobel where I live.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
like, give me money on paypal in return for the information on the card? Please, you would make an instant 15 dollars! And as for not being able to spend it, http://www.barnesandnoble.com/
It's not like you can use gift card information a store without the physical thing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Strelok Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 23 May 2009 Posts: 204
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i have same issue with 50USD amazon gift cards >:L
_________________
| Official Microsoft support page wrote: | | This issue occurs because of a problem |
Pingaz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Degtyarev wrote: | | i have same issue with 50USD amazon gift cards >:L |
I use amazon and will buy them off you for 35$
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Degtyarev wrote: | | i have same issue with 50USD amazon gift cards >:L |
I use amazon and will buy them off you for 35$ | /facepalm
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Strelok Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 23 May 2009 Posts: 204
|
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Degtyarev wrote: | | i have same issue with 50USD amazon gift cards >:L |
I use amazon and will buy them off you for 35$ |
i demand 100USD minimum
but srsly ull buy?
_________________
| Official Microsoft support page wrote: | | This issue occurs because of a problem |
Pingaz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Yes seriously. It's just a code that you give to me, right ?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|