| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm Post subject: Might as well get this bandwagon started. |
|
|
It's bound to happen eventually.
Ani
Tyler
Rozen/Yaoi/MyWaifu
Jose
Diego
Sephiron
Emil
xYashii
Zetsubou
Connor
Monkeys
Loganator (he wuz joak)
Lejin~ (i thot it wuz ~Legion?)
Ricardo
Akae
MagicalCat
post moar
Last edited by Oblivious on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 4 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You posted a list of names with out reason.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | You posted a list of names with out reason. |
>implying it's not obvious
If you want the precise purpose, it's people whom deserve a shred of respect.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| another friends list.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nice memory.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Pfff, ani is a faggot. Why does a dude have a girls name anyway? Plus, I don't think he's on here anymore.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oblivious wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | You posted a list of names with out reason. |
>implying it's not obvious
If you want the precise purpose, it's people whom deserve a shred of respect. | Then exclude me from the list, I do not belong on it. I've done nothing but be me on this forum and everyone thinks I'm so great, I'm really not. >:
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | Pfff, ani is a faggot. Why does a dude have a girls name anyway? Plus, I don't think he's on here anymore.  |
Yeah, you're right, that idiot doesn't deserve to be on there.
:>
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Oblivious wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | You posted a list of names with out reason. |
>implying it's not obvious
If you want the precise purpose, it's people whom deserve a shred of respect. | Then exclude me from the list, I do not belong on it. I've done nothing but be me on this forum and everyone thinks I'm so great, I'm really not. >: |
humble.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ricardo wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Oblivious wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | You posted a list of names with out reason. |
>implying it's not obvious
If you want the precise purpose, it's people whom deserve a shred of respect. | Then exclude me from the list, I do not belong on it. I've done nothing but be me on this forum and everyone thinks I'm so great, I'm really not. >: |
humble. |
Quite, he should be on top of the list. Be a symbol for this place on how people should act.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| >mfw OP mad.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | >mfw OP mad. |
what
how mad
>respect your opinion
>durr mad
u trol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: |
Quite, he should be on top of the list. Be a symbol for this place on how people should act. |
/ass kiss.
He's just a regular guy. I've seen better. Fact is that really good people don't go on this forum.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Thanks Ani.
And Ricardo thank you too, you see me as everyone else, just a regular here.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|