Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Concerning Minecraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1643

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Michael wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Michael wrote:
The Infdev multiplayer looks beast


You have any movies/pics of it that you'd like to share?

Nah I was just watching the stream of Notch playing. no screenshots or anything ;-;


Was the stream saved somewhere, if so, where :3
Don't worry if there is none.
Check Brocraft every day. If any new updates are to be shown to the public before release, that's where you'll find 'em.


Thanks bro :)

Viral said it first, I just added more words.


Ah, just saw it. Thanks viral :)

And we'll certainly play multiplayer together. This is gonna be like red dead redemption, ridin' pigs, killing other guys. Pillaging castles. Shits gonne be soooo awesome. I literally cant fucking wait :P
>my face when it's filled with 100's of 8 year old autistic kids breaking your shit for absolutely no reason

>mfw i'll be playing with bros



25sofpl.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.63 KB
 Viewed:  1914 Time(s)

25sofpl.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1903

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Michael wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Michael wrote:
The Infdev multiplayer looks beast


You have any movies/pics of it that you'd like to share?

Nah I was just watching the stream of Notch playing. no screenshots or anything ;-;


Was the stream saved somewhere, if so, where :3
Don't worry if there is none.
Check Brocraft every day. If any new updates are to be shown to the public before release, that's where you'll find 'em.


Thanks bro Smile

Viral said it first, I just added more words.


Ah, just saw it. Thanks viral Smile

And we'll certainly play multiplayer together. This is gonna be like red dead redemption, ridin' pigs, killing other guys. Pillaging castles. Shits gonne be soooo awesome. I literally cant fucking wait Razz
>my face when it's filled with 100's of 8 year old autistic kids breaking your shit for absolutely no reason


We'll make massive clans, we'll have people on all day, ready to rape and defend our fortress with traps and arrows. Go on hunting creeps to make weapons. FUCK I CANT WAIT.


This with bros. Fuck year.

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6223
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
>my face when it's filled with 100's of 8 year old autistic kids breaking your shit for absolutely no reason


Notch is going to add a Land-claim Flag feature so only selected people can build on an area. The flag costs goldz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 443
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
>my face when it's filled with 100's of 8 year old autistic kids breaking your shit for absolutely no reason


Notch is going to add a Land-claim Flag feature so only selected people can build on an area. The flag costs goldz


He isn't. It was suggested on the forums, but was easily shut down.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6223
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Noz3001 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
>my face when it's filled with 100's of 8 year old autistic kids breaking your shit for absolutely no reason


Notch is going to add a Land-claim Flag feature so only selected people can build on an area. The flag costs goldz


He isn't. It was suggested on the forums, but was easily shut down.


Well it's on his TODO list as Someday.
http://www.toodledo.com/views/public.php?id=td4b49fbf9c05a0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites