| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am Post subject: Where to download gamecube ISO's for Dolphin Emu? |
|
|
| Where can I download free ISO^s to play games on Dolphin Emu? Thanks for any help.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
http://www.emuparadise.org/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/42
Emuparadise is my primary source for anything emulation-related. Though, I downloaded Super Mario Sunshine from there today, and there seems to be some bugs with field of view and water. May just have been me screwing something up during installation, idk.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Damn, 2.4 gigs for the game I want. Can I play it without the controller?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lilkid wrote: | | Damn, 2.4 gigs for the game I want. Can I play it without the controller? |
Yes, you will have to configure the keyboard buttons first though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|