| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 am Post subject: Deadfrontier : Grinding |
|
|
Anyone want to?
(I'm a soldier)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 am Post subject: Re: Deadfrontier : Grinding |
|
|
| readername wrote: | Anyone want to?
(I'm a soldier) |
I'm poor atm.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| > 6649
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
>a box of ammo is 2.5k
>food costs 600 each for me
>meds cost a fuckton
Also,
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
622.53 KB |
| Viewed: |
5508 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: |
>a box of ammo is 2.5k
>food costs 600 each for me
>meds cost a fuckton
Also, |
Bawwwww
want to share a loot account?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: |
>a box of ammo is 2.5k
>food costs 600 each for me
>meds cost a fuckton
Also, |
Bawwwww
want to share a loot account? |
Whisk has one of my loot accounts. You can use it too if the pass is still the same.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Okay, MSN? and I have one with like 60 agility if you want to use it for quick cash.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mine has 100 agil. suck it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I was being nice but okay, go on MSN
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
Just looted an assault rifle.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
351.59 KB |
| Viewed: |
5477 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
i play dis gaem 2
wat is level cap?????
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | i play dis gaem 2
wat is level cap????? |
it b lyk 110 i thnk
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Level cap is 200 you noobs.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: | | Level cap is 200 you noobs. |
gib me account plz
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Level cap is 200 you noobs. |
gib me account plz |
No, you're gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|