| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 am Post subject: Anivia |
|
|
Yea :p
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
307.44 KB |
| Viewed: |
3207 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| YOU BOUGHT HER?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
I bought her a long time ago.
I prefer fidd now though :\
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
OP
ALSO, PLAY XIN ZHAO BEFORE HE GETS NERFED TO HELL
DO IT
THEY'RE EVEN NERFING HIS PASSIVE
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Her?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
Lol at playing LoL.
Play a real game.
Play HoN.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| OP is trying to hack RDR.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol at playing LoL.
Play a real game.
Play HoN. |
Lol at playing HoN.
Play a real game.
Play Warcraft 3.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AtheistCrusader Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Posts: 681
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
A blue bird that lays eggs.... herp a derp it must be a fucking male!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| masterkert3° wrote: |
A blue bird that lays eggs.... herp a derp it must be a fucking male! |
That's stupid, it's a female.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Legion~ wrote: | I bought her a long time ago.
I prefer fidd now though :\ |
For purposes of pure AoE damage, I find Annie to be slightly better.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | OP
ALSO, PLAY XIN ZHAO BEFORE HE GETS NERFED TO HELL
DO IT
THEY'RE EVEN NERFING HIS PASSIVE |
I have him, but I don't really like him
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|