Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screenshot Image hosting

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I continue making the site?
Keep making it better
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Keep the site up
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Make the site look simplier
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
DELETE THE SITE
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

BOU
Expert Cheater

Location: Youtube watching Japanese Rock, and Korean Pop - Music Videos =)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Screenshot Image hosting Reply with quote

JPU-CE.UpHero.com
On the link, (JPU) stands for me, (CE) stands for Cheat Engine, (UpHero.com) is the free hosting thing from 000webhost.

The site is all coded by me using PHP, css(for style), and mysql queries.

Well, I was bored one day going through the Cheat Engine forums, I noticed that it was soo annoying having to wait cause someone posted a 1000x1000+ px image and it takes my comp a while to load. So I decided to make a site that you can upload screenshots to, that generates a thumbnail for you to post. Here is an example

In the site, you do not have to signup or have an account. But the thing about that is, the site has a limit of 2mb (sorry, Blame 000webhost)...

If you have any ideas of what else I should add on the site, please comment it here Very Happy . I hand-typed EVERYTHING on the site, even the PHP coding, so sorry about it not being 100% Awesome Sad

BOU
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New web design - Easier to use...
I changed the site cause I added AJAX coding =)

Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You took codes from up2share -.-

Lorrenzo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is pointless in my opinion; no offense though.

Your site is hosted on 000webhost, a free host. Meaning 1 image uploaded can cause your site to be closed as I doubt you have any filtering in place, or manually look at each image yourself before 'confirming' them.

If you plan to make a real site out of this, I would suggest getting a real host and read more into what it takes to run a site like this.

Having no guarantee of images being stored, saved, or available makes you little competition to other image hosting sites.

Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty pointless.
It'd be cool to have an app on your computer that you just press prt scr and it automatically uploads the image in the background and copies the url to your clipboard.
BOU
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
You took codes from up2share -.-

I didn't take any codes from up2share, I just spent a few days looking at Ajax coding tutorials and I made a code form what I learned...

Wiccaan wrote:

Your site is hosted on 000webhost, a free host. Meaning 1 image uploaded can cause your site to be closed as I doubt you have any filtering in place, or manually look at each image yourself before 'confirming' them.
If you plan to make a real site out of this, I would suggest getting a real host and read more into what it takes to run a site like this.
Having no guarantee of images being stored, saved, or available makes you little competition to other image hosting sites.

I check the images once each day and backup the site/database each day...
also that site is actually for me to test PHP and get better at it... No-one teaches me PHP so I just look at php codes and figure out what they means so I can make one from scratch...

Stone wrote:
Pretty pointless.
It'd be cool to have an app on your computer that you just press prt scr and it automatically uploads the image in the background and copies the url to your clipboard.

Good Idea, when I start programming again, I would try to make a program like that =)

Code:
I did this on all of yours cause I didn't feel like spamming by replying it one at a time...

goat69
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:

Well, Sorta agreed, but i understand how people would say it takes 300 days to load.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Web Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: