Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 am Post subject: FUCK YOU BT!
So yesterday my (and the UK's apparently) internet was down for 10 hours. When it comes back up I get an email saying that due to the fair usage policy if we exceed 80gig download a month the rate will drastically decrease. So, I'm thinking of changing over to virgin (They have Samuel L Jackson!)
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:55 am Post subject: Re: FUCK YOU BT!
Dialgar wrote:
So yesterday my (and the UK's apparently) internet was down for 10 hours. When it comes back up I get an email saying that due to the fair usage policy if we exceed 80gig download a month the rate will drastically decrease. So, I'm thinking of changing over to virgin (They have Samuel L Jackson!)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum