| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 pm Post subject: lets play LoL |
|
|
com'on :3 I want my first game to be against CEF ppl, not bots nor random players
BTW: I didn't like Dota much but I was pretty good at it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
protip:
http://www.leagueoflegends-wiki.com/lol/champions
Or else certain death, really. Those builds on there rock.
_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you should go make a practice with a name/password and post them here or something so anyone from CEF could join.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
k I'll
Room Name: Gogo here
Pass: CEF
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
my summoner name should be pretty obvious
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | my summoner name should be pretty obvious |
k adding "pretty obvious"
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fatchile How do I cheat?
Reputation: 6
Joined: 30 May 2006 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | my summoner name should be pretty obvious |
k adding "pretty obvious" | Noooo his summoners name is killamoocow
_________________
Adolf Hitler. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So wait, is the game still going on?
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TupidGeek Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 22 Mar 2008 Posts: 51
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
just started
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lol it takes a while to load you all...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fatchile How do I cheat?
Reputation: 6
Joined: 30 May 2006 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
gogo add mee "runningdiarrhea"
_________________
Adolf Hitler. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|