| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:10 pm Post subject: Z-list + Triple PTZ for videos: |
|
|
inb4it'sfake
Lóckerz is real, I have some friends at school that can prove it since they got their iTouches there.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
100.19 KB |
| Viewed: |
2081 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TraxMate Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 363
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I've only got that ugly z-lsit t-shirt... even if im there exactly when a redeem starts EVERYTHING is gone........
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So wait, Isn't Lockers just that site where you get peolpe to click your link and you get money? Or you just watch videos and get money? I'm confused.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I quit lockers when shit became way over priced.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hai Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 25 Jul 2007 Posts: 37
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Its repriced again
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I know. Ipod nano 16gb for 300ptz is about the only good thing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Benji, can I have an invite?
Your post convinced my mom to say sure.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| XSEPHIRONX wrote: | Benji, can I have an invite?
Your post convinced my mom to say sure. | give me your email bro. i need to get closer to z lister
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanks Sephiron, that makes 35 accepted friends.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't know if I should accept Benji's invite or not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Emil wrote: | | I don't know if I should accept Benji's invite or not. |
I sent you that like half a year ago, must be expired by now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I NEED ZLISTER EVEN THOUGH I DONT USE LOCKERS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|