Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


IT'S OFFICIAL
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7173

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: IT'S OFFICIAL Reply with quote

PS3 has games. They just started showing Twisted metal for ps3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrisNMP
Fun Supervisor
Reputation: 16

Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Posts: 4649

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has game
_________________

BENBENBENBENBENBENBENBEN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Fish
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: Ohio bitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
PS3 has games. They just started showing Twisted metal for ps3.

About time.
That was my second favorite series on the PS1.
Crash bandicoot has the top slot for playstation though.

But I'm still not getting a PS3.

_________________
It was nice while it lasted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7173

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a reason to now buy ps3 over 360.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Fish
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: Ohio bitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
I have a reason to now buy ps3 over 360.

Is it that PS3 isn't complete shit?

_________________
It was nice while it lasted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 360 has no games now
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7173

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fish wrote:
Hero wrote:
I have a reason to now buy ps3 over 360.

Is it that PS3 isn't complete shit?
Well I was going to do it for a cheap bluray player that does games. Now I can buy it for a game console that does bluray movies also.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holland
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 60

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2077

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fish wrote:
Hero wrote:
I have a reason to now buy ps3 over 360.
Is it that PS3 isn't complete shit?
lololololololol u so biased
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Fish
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: Ohio bitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
The Fish wrote:
Hero wrote:
I have a reason to now buy ps3 over 360.
Is it that PS3 isn't complete shit?
lololololololol u so biased

Your point?

_________________
It was nice while it lasted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New 360 looks pretty damn sick.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Look To The Sky
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't buy a PS3, it's absolute shit.
Unless you also want it as a blu ray player just get a 360, unless you already have one.
I have a PS3 and i wish i had a 360.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zetsubou
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scottyboy wrote:
Don't buy a PS3, it's absolute shit.
Unless you also want it as a blu ray player just get a 360, unless you already have one.
I have a PS3 and i wish i had a 360.
Psh, I have both, and find the PS3 better. PS3 has better games, but the 360 has a better online community.
_________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zetsubou wrote:
Scottyboy wrote:
Don't buy a PS3, it's absolute shit.
Unless you also want it as a blu ray player just get a 360, unless you already have one.
I have a PS3 and i wish i had a 360.
Psh, I have both, and find the PS3 better. PS3 has better games, but the 360 has a better online community.


wat

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holland
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 60

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2077

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fish wrote:
Holland wrote:
The Fish wrote:
Hero wrote:
I have a reason to now buy ps3 over 360.
Is it that PS3 isn't complete shit?
lololololololol u so biased
Your point?
Besides the fact that you're a fanboy, unknown of the PS3 capabilities, not fimiliar with the differences between the consoles and base your facts on merely game communities which are formed on biased opinions and release times and console-limited games? Nothing, really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocko's Dog wrote:
New 360 looks pretty damn sick.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites