Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[UzeProduction] Mipla v1.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uzeil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: [UzeProduction] Mipla v1.0 Reply with quote

This is a 3-year-old post. The application I made is apparently still being used for other games, as I didn't make it in a way that completely limited it to Miple. I haven't used it since way back then, but I know I never got any bug reports while it was out there. Wasn't sure where to post it, didn't think it belonged in 'Cheat Engine' even though I just reposted Mini Engine there so I put it here.

So here's the app. (Apparently I thought I came up with trampolining? Maybe I did rofl who knows, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. >_> Oh well, that's pretty cool that I came up with all that without even having ever heard it done before lol, despite my mislead arrogance? hahaha)

Note: THIS IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE FOR MIPLE. Anyway, as according to section 16.1 of Nexon's EULA, you'd owe them $100,000 + ($1,000 for each time you use it) if it did, hahah. Oh, Nexon.

Again, this is YEARS OLD, AND WILL NOT WORK ON NEXON'S GAMES.

After coming back from a multi-month break, I found that one of the bypassing methods I created in ~.33 had become publicized. First, what is now called 'hook hopping' or 'trampoline'..ing..., became publicized. I merely used it as a test a long time ago to see the extent of GameGuard's stupidity("Seriously, just an initial-5-bytes hook? loljumppast"), and continued to use it for experimentation.

After that, I saw a thread by reakw0n requesting help in 'undetecting'(what was really bypassing) his smuggling program. I simply renamed the dll and loaded it locally, worked just fine, as GG scans for API according to DLL name, as opposed to checking for the same API in all DLLs.

Anywho, I decided I'd create a program utilizing these two bypasses, as they've been publicized and it will no longer hurt experimentation, as it would have before they'd become publicized. "Fuck it".

The program includes simple third-party-assistance tools, such as an auto talker, an auto clicker, a smuggler(well, internet disconnection. Edit: This was 'smuggling' in miple because it was used for smuggling items out of a PQ), a simple program opener, a quick startup feature, and an advertisement killer(Edit: was just for miple I think).

Picture time. Smile

I'll probably be releasing alternate GUIs relatively soon - or I may get distracted with the best game in the world and never think about this project again. Either way, I'll be monitoring this thread for bug reports.

Play around with it, I'll answer any questions, and I may add a FAQ to this post for simplicity and repetitive-post reduction.

Known 'issues'(Obviously I didn't care, or I would've changed them):
In VMWare, it'll look like ass. It'll make your MipleStory have a gltchy transparency issue.
It won't save the renaming of your .exe - Simply put, if you named the .exe in the applications list to 'ashdlasd.exe', you're an idiot(unless you can remember what program that is, then you're fine.)
It won't take multi-key hotkeys. Ctrl+F10 for example should fail, as I didn't analyze the TShortCut structure(nor even Google it, or ctrl click it). I might eventually, but, for now, I simply don't care D: I want to play the best game in the world, little edits like this aren't my priority.

Enjoy Smile (P.S. You can just click 'Open'/'Run' instead of saving 'n' shit)

SendSpace Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rkg0kj
RapidShare Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/77093103/mipla_by_uzeil_setup.exe.html
CEF Download: http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/mipla_by_uzeil_setup_171.rar

P.S. That isn't my RapidShare account, nor anyone's. I really don't care about rapidshare points, so by killing your download-of-the-hour or waiting through RapidShare's wait time, you aren't doing me a favor, just harassing yourself Razz

Quick Tutorial wrote:
Smuggling: If it successfully disconnects, the text with your IP in it will turn red. (Example: I tried downloading it at school today - it was unable to successfully disconnect the internet there Razz ) Warning: The smuggler shouldn't work on Vista - As I don't have Vista(yet), I haven't gotten into the requirements for certain functions to work, and what workarounds I'm able to do Razz

AutoClicker: The 'Delay' edit box dictates how many milliseconds the autoclicker will wait before sending another mouse click message to the screen. You can also use the Extra Settings hotkeys to increase/decrease the delay of the autoclicker, which will also effect it if it is currently on. WARNING: Delay of 0 will, most probably, lag out the game(And, depending on your computer's processing capabilities, maybe lag out on 1 as well). Press 'Test' to test out how many clicks are being processed per second at your current delay. EXAMPLE: At my home(Alienware Desktop, mediocre stats), I get about 572 clicks per second on '1' delay, and at '0' delay, the program simply lags out. At school, I get about 64 clicks per second on '1' delay, and about 6250 on '0' delay(It's a shame that can't be abused on MipleStory Razz ). On my computer, when I was also running a video recorder, a House episode, and VMWare, I got lagged out with a delay of '1'. It fluctuates!

Advertiser: Set up the strings to send by hitting 'Advertiser', add lines by hiting 'Add ChatLines', and remember to set a delay! Use the dropdown menu for different measurements of time. Upon clicking 'Add', they will be converted to milliseconds and shown in Delay() - Don't freak out when your 25 turns to 25000(or more, try typing 3 in 'hours' Razz). If it isn't working for you when you hit the check box on the main form, try running in DXWnd and do it again. It should definitely work when it's minimized, but I never did test the program in fullscreen; I always used DXWnd.

I'll do what I can to find the source, as I think I may have kept this one even though I didn't keep Mini Engine.

Mini Engine v3.0
Mipla v1.0

Reposted old threads out of the MS section.
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: [UzeProduction] Mipla v1.0 Reply with quote

duuude, no links work
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: [UzeProduction] Mipla v1.0 Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
duuude, no links work
http://www.maplestory-account.com/soft/mipla_by_uzeil_setup_171.rar
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: [UzeProduction] Mipla v1.0 Reply with quote

To0k =) wrote:
Safko wrote:
duuude, no links work
http://www.maplestory-account.com/soft/mipla_by_uzeil_setup_171.rar
how the fuuck did you find that link? o_O
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna jizz on your goddamn GUI. Fuck this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: