Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ben, hope you like it :3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol a friend of a friend of mine got drunk the other day, he went cat hunting, he got 2 of them.
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Hagen wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
gay
usojealous
Dogs > cats
You probably have never seen my cat dominate my neighbour's dog. I mean she goes outside JUST to sit on the fence and watches the dog bark and jump at her without a single successful attempt. It's so funny. Next to that, my cat actually has a mind of her own. Our dog just follows me everywhere. Our cat does what she feels like doing, not giving a shit about your suffering and stuff. When she wants a pet behind her ear, she just walks by and gets petted immediately. When she's done with getting petted, she moves the fuck on. Because my cat is fucking awesome like that.

http://irule.at/loving/cats

And next to that, fail troll. Cats are obviously much better.

Good luck getting a cat to catch criminals, rescue people in burning buildings, helping you carry supplies, or going for a walk/run with you every morning.

A cat is a houseplant that moves.
My cat doesn't need to catch criminals, wat, waaaaaaaaaaaaaat, and my cat walks along halfway to my school.
Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I have 2 cats and a dog and I love my dog 10 times more. Dogs AS PETS are vastly superior.
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Hagen wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
gay
usojealous
Dogs > cats
You probably have never seen my cat dominate my neighbour's dog. I mean she goes outside JUST to sit on the fence and watches the dog bark and jump at her without a single successful attempt. It's so funny. Next to that, my cat actually has a mind of her own. Our dog just follows me everywhere. Our cat does what she feels like doing, not giving a shit about your suffering and stuff. When she wants a pet behind her ear, she just walks by and gets petted immediately. When she's done with getting petted, she moves the fuck on. Because my cat is fucking awesome like that.

Good luck getting a cat to catch criminals, rescue people in burning buildings, helping you carry supplies, or going for a walk/run with you every morning.

What you're submitting here, is that dogs are too stupid to sense the danger in what they are doing, and just blindly follow their owner instead of having a mind of their own. Yeah, dogs sure are great tools. Cats, on the other hand, are great pets. Also, a dog is more likely to eat you out of starvation than a cat. Fact, look it up.
redslothx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Tom Hagen wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
gay
usojealous
Dogs > cats

My cat doesn't need to catch criminals, wat, waaaaaaaaaaaaaat, and my cat walks along halfway to my school.

If a guy goes into your house to rob you, your cat will most likely hiss at it then run away like the pussy he is. And then we have dogs. Dogs are more likely to attack intruders, create more noise to alert of you an intruder, and in some occasions, they even run after the intruder.

As for your cat walking half way to school <3
my doggies all run about three to six miles a day without a leech by my side. Not once have they run away.

on a side note;
http://gomestic.com/pets/15-reasons-why-dogs-are-better-than-cats/

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs>Cats as pets.
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Hagen wrote:
on a side note;
Did you actually read those?
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Tom Hagen wrote:
on a side note;
Did you actually read those?

Dogs are smarter than cats? That is pretty fucking stupid, since it's been scientifically proven that cats have an IQ that is vastly superior to that of dogs (close to that of a primate). Guess dog owners are just attracted to them because they bare a closer resemblance IQ-wise.
Mtn Dew
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What font is that?
Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you people realize that I'm telling you I own both and I find one vastly superior as a pet than the other, also cats have the same IQ as primates? Ok ok they are smarter but don't fucking overdo it.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Tom Hagen wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
Holland wrote:
Hero wrote:
gay
usojealous
Dogs > cats

What you're submitting here, is that dogs are too stupid to sense the danger in what they are doing, and just blindly follow their owner instead of having a mind of their own. Yeah, dogs sure are great tools. Cats, on the other hand, are great pets. Also, a dog is more likely to eat you out of starvation than a cat. Fact, look it up.
http://legacy.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20031218-1801-ca-hungrycats.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"What you're submitting here, is that dogs are too stupid to sense the danger in what they are doing, and just blindly follow their owner instead of having a mind of their own. Yeah, dogs sure are great tools. Cats, on the other hand, are great pets. Also, a dog is more likely to eat you out of starvation than a cat. Fact, look it up."

When there's no threat to another, the dog will leave the danger. When there's something of value inside -- for example a human in danger -- the dog is most likely to either call for help(as countless reported events can account for) or go in and lead you out to safety(as countless reported events can account for.) If you're considering this as an act of stupidity because they are just following orders while disregarding their own safety, you are also calling the same humans who do these jobs stupid -- these include firefighters, cops, soldiers, etc. As for the starvation part, that's up to the owners. We're talking about pets -- not economic factors.

btw, I'm saying dogs are better -- i could care less about cats being "smarter". It's like comparing a fireman to a mathematician -- one will have more use in almost any real life situations than the other.
Dogs as pets are more valuable, more useful for your physical and mental health, and an overall greater addition to a family. <3
Point made.

Enjoy your walking houseplants.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like mine...
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repost: http://legacy.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20031218-1801-ca-hungrycats.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Do you people realize that I'm telling you I own both and I find one vastly superior as a pet than the other, also cats have the same IQ as primates? Ok ok they are smarter but don't fucking overdo it.

Close to, not the same IQ. Cats for instance can recognize shapes and patterns. This allows cats to see the world in a similar way as we do. For instance, they can understand how we open a door. Cats also assess whether or not the food they are getting equals the amount of effort they need to put in to gain the food. If you make them do a lot of tricks for a minor reward, the cat will just cut its losses and searches for easier 'prey'. This is why cats are hard to motivate with food. They have a basic understanding of spending and gaining energy.

Also, I have dogs too. We have a belgian shepherd, and a sheltie. Supposedly very smart dogs, but once you get into the dogs psyche it's pretty obvious how simple they are. I am sorry if I offended you, it just bugs me when bogus facts are being sprung to the table. His link was obviously composed by a biased writer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: