Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[BLOG] My first blog on CEF - Day 1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanh =)
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: [BLOG] My first blog on CEF - Day 1 Reply with quote

Day 1

So today, I went to school, hoping I would get extra time to fix a few errors on my Calculus test, but the teacher ignored my request. Then I asked him if he wanted to be in my SNL skit (I'm a Drama student), and he rejected me and said, "no, I have a birthday party that day" My Calculus teacher has a very monotonous tone, so I giggled and said okay then. I then wrote, "You ruined my life," on my homework, then turned it into him. I hope he reads it.

So that was just a gist of what happened at school today. Well when I went home, I stopped by an authentic mexican cuisine, or, Taco Bell, picked up some steak chalupas and started munching down on that because it probably was the best mexican food I ever ate. After that I walked home and on the way home, I gave some money to some homeless person. I felt generous because I had a couple of pennies left from the change I received in Taco Bell.

As I reached my house, I found that I was in a dire need to take a shit, so as I ran to my bathroom, I pulled down my pants and all of the sudden my dick erected. So I decided, oh well, I'll just take a shit with an erected dick. After I was finishing my shitting, I had a constant need to pee, but knowing that my penis is erected, I felt it was quite hard to pee. So, I had a constipated feeling... in my dick.

After my erection finally stopped, I felt relieved, and took a long piss. And since I felt so relieved, I decided to go take a nap, and I had a peaceful nap. It was quite rejuvenating.

:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH FUCK. I HAD TACO BELL TODAY, TOO.
Can
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a day in the life of a boss..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: