| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 am Post subject: Now we play a game. |
|
|
| See how long it is until Talix asks one of you to ask me to unblock him. Clock's ticking.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
No can do.
He's already blocked.
:B
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Viral wrote: | No can do.
He's already blocked.
:B | This is why you're cool, we should talk of MSN all day just because Talix can't talk to either of us.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I shunned Talix before it was cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
I like Talix.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | I shunned Talix before it was cool. | I hated him first. And I've blocked him loads of times, I just unblock him because sometimes I need to belittle something and he's so easy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I accept this challenge.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You guys suck, Talix is awesome.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
the real talix or ...
_________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
King Chezzmo Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 10 Nov 2009 Posts: 43
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Everyone knows I was the first one to block Talix. Ever.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| G0D wrote: | | Everyone knows I was the first one to block Talix. Ever. | Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Everyone in this thread is a troll.
It is commonly known that every MSN address that falls into the hands of Talix will result in being frozen forever.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| G0D wrote: | | Everyone knows I was the first one to block Talix. Ever. |
I blocked Talix back when he was on vinyl.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've never been frozen by Talix.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jake! wrote: | | G0D wrote: | | Everyone knows I was the first one to block Talix. Ever. |
I blocked Talix back when he was on vinyl. | Hipster.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|