Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


God, Its been forever since....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddamn you suck butters. Do you think when you post?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Captain Rage wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.

Well, they are since they are our opinions.
They're invalid because you all suck at music.

Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.


Obvious rocker here.

Enjoy only liking one type of music.


I pretty much like everything except rock/metal and anything close to it. Very Happy
Enjoy shit music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 115

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like jpop
_________________
DB's favorite lil gay boi :) <3
i miss butters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viral wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
Captain Rage wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.

Well, they are since they are our opinions.
They're invalid because you all suck at music.

Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.


Obvious rocker here.

Enjoy only liking one type of music.


I pretty much like everything except rock/metal and anything close to it. Very Happy
Enjoy shit music.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Holy shit.

You just went full retard son.


No not really.
You went full retard for a while though.
Anyways, ENJOY SHIT GENRES.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1374

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Viral wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
Captain Rage wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.

Well, they are since they are our opinions.
They're invalid because you all suck at music.

Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.


Obvious rocker here.

Enjoy only liking one type of music.


I pretty much like everything except rock/metal and anything close to it. Very Happy
Enjoy shit music.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Holy shit.

You just went full retard son.


No not really.
You went full retard for a while though.
Anyways, ENJOY SHIT GENRES.

I like every Genre, I can even stand some Prog Rock. Don't lecture me on music, son.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Viral wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
Captain Rage wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.

Well, they are since they are our opinions.
They're invalid because you all suck at music.

Bisa wrote:
Butters wrote:
>Trying to say one genre of music is better than another

Hahaha, none of your opinions are even slightly valid.


Obvious rocker here.

Enjoy only liking one type of music.


I pretty much like everything except rock/metal and anything close to it. Very Happy
Enjoy shit music.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Holy shit.

You just went full retard son.


No not really.
You went full retard for a while though.
Anyways, ENJOY SHIT GENRES.

I like every Genre, I can even stand some Prog Rock. Don't lecture me on music, son.


I'm lecturing you because you can stand those, ktnx.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All music is good
Prove me wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
All music is good
Prove me wrong.

Depends on the person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
All music is good
Prove me wrong.


Screamo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1374

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>opinions.

Fuck, you people are stupid. Music is music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
readername wrote:
All music is good
Prove me wrong.


Screamo.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 115

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
>opinions.

Fuck, you people are stupid. Music is music.


wat ;_;

_________________
DB's favorite lil gay boi :) <3
i miss butters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
>opinions.

Fuck, you people are stupid. Music is music.


Exactly opinions, we are stupid because of them, but you aren't.
Really unbiased.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1374

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Butters wrote:
>opinions.

Fuck, you people are stupid. Music is music.


wat ;_;
Anyone who clearly states one genre is better than another is halfwit (because it isn't fact). Saying you like something and giving reasons as to why you prefer it isn't, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites