Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: The netherlands
|Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:33 pm Post subject: rules
|1. Use descriptive titles.
The description inside should match the title. A clear and consistent title and description which matches the problem.
2. No spam.
Something which has already been said does not need to be repeated, and unnecessary quoting.
3. No vulgar language.
4. Do not flame.
No need to rage at someone who needs help.
5. Do not go off-topic.
If someone is asking for help on a certain topic, you do not need to take over the thread with someone completely different, make your own thread!
6. Do not scam.
Offering to help someone for money or +/- rep, and not paying them is not allowed.
7. No linking to porn, or warez sites.
Keep it clean and legal.
8. No posting infected or malicious files.
Saying the code is inside and you need to download it and having an infected file. There is no need for that.
9. Respect the visitors seeking help.
Same with no flaming, they are seeking help.
10. Help people who need assistance.
11. Be patient (people learn at different speeds and may need more guidance).
12. Be specific.
13. No advertising.
14. Be clear in your sentences.
15. Be open for suggestions.
Sometimes change is good.
16. Test your codes before using them, and always have a back up.
17. Be open for constructive criticism.