| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm Post subject: lol'd |
|
|
'My fucking job is unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit she is pretty fucking hot. But she's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make up. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs/wants/desires of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breathe. She must suck a mean dick, because the boss keeps her around.
The next chick is completely the opposite. She is probably one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, yet she is here with us. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she is a lesbian, every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like she is creaming her panties.
Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a fucking stoner. I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work and I'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has been sober in the last ten years easily. And he's only 22. He dresses like a freakin' beatnik throwback from the 1960's. To make it worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge fucking dog!!.This thing walks around about 1/2 stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, require multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King.
Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.'
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lyfa The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12
Joined: 02 Nov 2008 Posts: 743
|
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Scooby-dooby-doo!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| oh god, I lol'd at this.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Old, but great.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lmao, fantastic mate, can't stop laughing thank you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sorrow wrote: | | oh god, I lol'd at this. |
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|