| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm Post subject: +rep to... |
|
|
Whoever quotes me first.
for 2 reasons:
1.Need to +rep somone cuz im bored
2.Testing script.[/quote]Then you I like[quote="Hitler"]I'm a fucking faggot
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm Post subject: Re: +rep to... |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | Whoever quotes me first.
for 2 reasons:
1.Need to +rep somone cuz im bored
2.Testing script. | Then you I like | Rozen wrote: | | I'm a fucking faggot |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
kk +repped Rozen, and I found & fixed the bug in my code.[/quote]Then I was like[quote="Hitler"]I'm a fucking faggot
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Glad to see that I can be of some service.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | kk +repped Rozen, and I found & fixed the bug in my code. | Then I was like | Kardi wrote: | | I'm a fucking faggot |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol it works[/quote]Then I was like:[quote="Hitler"]I'm a fucking faggot
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nieuwdier Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Mar 2008 Posts: 1154
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | kk +repped Rozen, and I found & fixed the bug in my code. | Then I was like | Yetdak.. wrote: | | I'm a fucking faggot |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|