Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


changed desk again
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: changed desk again Reply with quote

Neutral


desk.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  235.86 KB
 Viewed:  2925 Time(s)

desk.png



_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, still 2 hours at 55%? By that point I am down to about 45 minutes.
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, someone who has a desktop I like as much as mine.
I don't like W7 small icons, but it suits yours, I guess.
Also, yay for HP Media.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
Finally, someone who has a desktop I like as much as mine.
I don't like W7 small icons, but it suits yours, I guess.
Also, yay for HP Media.


gotta love it ;3

_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, the wp's you gave me don't fit my res settings.

1280x1084.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Sam wrote:
Dalton. wrote:
Finally, someone who has a desktop I like as much as mine.
I don't like W7 small icons, but it suits yours, I guess.
Also, yay for HP Media.


gotta love it ;3


I actually use the bar-summoning icon quite a bit, for webcam shots and such.



Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  494.98 KB
 Viewed:  2876 Time(s)

Untitled.png



_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I see me offline on MSN
>BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
>I see me offline on MSN
>BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.


Razz

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trebor wrote:
Also, the wp's you gave me don't fit my res settings.

1280x1084.


oh hmm

you can use a program to resize them like ps

_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Implying they'll be the same quality.
3:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trebor wrote:
>Implying they'll be the same quality.
3:


If you're shrinking them they more or less will be.
Enlarging, not so much.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can try and search for them on wallbase.net or google ect
_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Dalton.
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trebor wrote:
>Dalton.
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


We're talking about wallpapers, not penises. Wink

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:3

But seriously.
Enlarging > Bad quality.
Shrinking > Better quality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites