| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Robertk Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2010 Posts: 30 Location: Arkansas
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:08 pm Post subject: Worlds biggest cockblock... |
|
|
PARENTS! I found this out a few days ago...
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
18.87 KB |
| Viewed: |
2373 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My parents don't care actually, they know I have/look at porn.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh, so that's what a cock looks like.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Robertk Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2010 Posts: 30 Location: Arkansas
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pretty much... Except blonde chicks aren't my thing.... Brunette's all the way.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My parents give me porn
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Flamefest wrote: | | My parents give me porn |
Me tew
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My mom starts to yell at me when I even mention the word porn. And then I'll get so mad I'll shove a remote up my butt.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | My mom starts to yell at me when I even mention the word porn. And then I'll get so mad I'll shove a remote up my butt. |
Sounds sexy.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | My mom starts to yell at me when I even mention the word porn. And then I'll get so mad I'll shove a remote up my butt. |
Sounds sexy. |
Here, I made a video.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|