| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm Post subject: Hero! |
|
|
| Capcom Vs Tatsunoko is so Kawaiiiiii |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck off with this egg shit. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
                                                  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb? |
I like using Zero and the Spearman. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| >Implying wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb? |
I like using Zero and the Spearman. | Zero and Tekkaman? I use Zero + Karas for my uber cheap team. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | >Implying wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb? |
I like using Zero and the Spearman. | Zero and Tekkaman? I use Zero + Karas for my uber cheap team. |
Yeah Tekkaman, I love his special. FUCKING HUGE ROBOT. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Frank west sucks so bad. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | Frank west sucks so bad. |
Suplex looks awsum though. :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i need to get yatterman 2 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | i need to get yatterman 2 |
how2? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Beat the final boss with 4 different tatsunoko characters or something. Thats how I unlocked zero, but i think thats for joe the condor. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | Beat the final boss with 4 different tatsunoko characters or something. Thats how I unlocked zero, but i think thats for joe the condor. |
I just used a cheat to unlock all characters. :S |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|