| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 am Post subject: So, I just bought crackdown. |
|
|
| Don't know why. It was 20$ at ebgames, and I heard it was a lot of fun. Bought a wireless mic, too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
Your name pisses me off.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| SF wrote: | | Your name pisses me off. |
Well.
Why is this?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 am Post subject: Re: So, I just bought crackdown. |
|
|
| Mr. Whiskers wrote: | | Don't know why. It was 20$ at ebgames, and I heard it was a lot of fun. Bought a wireless mic, too. | You clearly know why, you heard it was a good game, so you bought it. hurr durr
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
Nearly everything I post
Something bad gets said about it
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mr. Whiskers wrote: | Nearly everything I post
Something bad gets said about it | What does that tell you?
Stop posting.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hitman wrote: | | Mr. Whiskers wrote: | Nearly everything I post
Something bad gets said about it | What does that tell you?
Stop posting. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|