Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Omegle

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baron von Munchausen
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Omegle Reply with quote

I know it's old news but it's still hilarious.
Every room you enter when the person says hi tell them to shut up in the rudest manner possible
Result A
Funny
Result B
They leave


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi
You: OH GOD CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?
Stranger: what is your name??
You: JESUS CHRIST I CAN SMELL YOUR ASS THROUGH MY MONITOR
You: HOLY FUCK TAKE A SHOWER
You: FATASS
Stranger: m/f??
You: DOES IT SOUND LIKE IM FUCKING FEMALE?
You: HOLY SHIT NOBODY IS THIS FAT AND RETARDED
Stranger: hmmm
You: OH GOD CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?
You: SERIOUSLY?
Stranger: age??
Stranger: yes
You: I DOUBT IT
Stranger: from??
Your conversational partner has disconnected.



You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Hello. I am a girl And I am fourteen. And I have zero interest in textual copulation over the internet.
You: OH GOD CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?
Stranger: You are dismissed.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

_________________
Krue wrote:
I LOVE MY COCK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites