| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:39 am Post subject: GOT A NEW GAMING MOUSE. |
|
|
| NOT THAT I PLAY GAMES.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| logitech or gtfo
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
Oh you.
Logitec 848mm hd lazer.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I dont has gaming mouse, but its a logitech laser usb wired, none the less.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I have a G500.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | logitech or gtfo |
I wanted to destroy you but then i realized i have a wireless logitech.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
Razer FTW
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Womanizer Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 30 May 2009 Posts: 958
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
I got genius.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| wireless mice? enjoy your delay time
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ASN3S wrote: | Wireless mice?
Enjoy your no delay time. | u dum
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Wireless mouses are cooler and better.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisa wrote: | | Wireless mouses are cooler and better. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | Wireless mouses are cooler and better. |
|
Just realized
Anyways the delay is a lie
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisa wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | Wireless mouses are cooler and better. |
|
Just realized
Anyways the delay is a lie | no its just so small you can't notice it
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock~ wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | Wireless mouses are cooler and better. |
|
Just realized
Anyways the delay is a lie | no its just so small you can't notice it |
Why does it matter then?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|