| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: Some people think I'm bonkers |
|
|
| But I just think I'm free. Man I'm just livin' my life there's nothin' crazy bout' me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just think that you are a stupid fucker. /wink
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| B-B-B-B-BONKERS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I just think that you are a stupid fucker. /wink |
Sorry konr, but this made me lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I just think that you are a stupid fucker. /wink | I wake up everyday is a daydream,
Everything in my life aint what it seems,
I wake up just to go back to sleep,
I act real shallow but I'm in too deep,
All I care about is sex and violence,
Everybody says I've gotta get a grip,
But I let sanity give me the slip.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Your theme song? I like it.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Your theme song? I like it. | Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Good tune.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|