| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm Post subject: I have never drank alcohol before. |
|
|
| I am a loser because of this. D:
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lies@both
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Drinking makes you an annoying loser anyway
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Drinking makes you an annoying loser anyway | This. I am an annoying loser.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Drinking makes you an annoying loser anyway | This. I am an annoying loser. |
Nah. You're just a drunk. |
Nah, he's not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Drinking makes you an annoying loser anyway | This. I am an annoying loser. |
Nah. You're just a drunk. |
Nah, he's not. |
>Connor
>Not an alcoholic. |
guess im an alcoholic too
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've never actually swallowed HARD alcohol, shit burns.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Drinking makes you an annoying loser anyway | This. I am an annoying loser. |
Nah. You're just a drunk. |
Nah, he's not. |
>Connor
>Not an alcoholic. | If I was an alcoholic I'd be drinking right now. I only drink at parties and they are on saturdays. Also on special occasions such as new years.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Prophet of the Armageddon wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Drinking makes you an annoying loser anyway | This. I am an annoying loser. |
Nah. You're just a drunk. |
Nah, he's not. |
>Connor
>Not an alcoholic. |
I must be one too then
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|