| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fap2Admin Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 Posts: 483 Location: Somewhere down the Road
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 pm Post subject: [TuT] How to get stocks from L0ckerz, even it's closed! |
|
|
1. Beg
2. Profit
_________________
Best AR-TITS on CEF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
1. Get into a secret section managed by me
2. read the active topic
3. ???
4. profit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
SECRET SECTION MADE BY HOLLAND I WANT IN
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Daniel. wrote: | | SECRET SECTION MADE BY HOLLAND I WANT IN |
DUDE I THINK ONLY DB CAN MAKE THEM
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fap2Admin Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 Posts: 483 Location: Somewhere down the Road
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
1. Gib me access to your secret section
2. I will then divulge into the threads in your troll-infested section
3. ????
4. Profit
_________________
Best AR-TITS on CEF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
/WR/
To get in you need to be fluent in dutch
or convince Holland it would be hilarious if you were let in
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hitman wrote: | /WR/
To get in you need to be fluent in dutch
or convince Holland it would be hilarious if you were let in | no the other one I manage.
OH WAIT
YOU ARE NOT IN IT
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mtn Dew Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Oct 2007 Posts: 273
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Can't you just save the "Redeem" URL's when your browsing it?
-Same goes for objects you can't buy. you Tamper Data the item to be sent to your house?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | | Hitman wrote: | /WR/
To get in you need to be fluent in dutch
or convince Holland it would be hilarious if you were let in | no the other one I manage.
OH WAIT
YOU ARE NOT IN IT | OH NOES IM NOT IN UR SUPER KOOL SEKRET SUBSECTION
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xV wrote: | | Daniel. wrote: | | SECRET SECTION MADE BY HOLLAND I WANT IN |
DUDE I THINK ONLY DB CAN MAKE THEM |
DUDE I THINK YOUR RIGHT
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | 1. Get into a secret section managed by me
2. read the active topic
3. ???
4. profit |
are you still on my PS3 buddy list?
if so, got MW2? D:
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | 1. Get into a secret section managed by me
2. read the active topic
3. ???
4. profit | There is nothing you could ever do to make me be in that section >:O
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|