Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Max

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Max Reply with quote

Why hello.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH


nice

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH


?uoy ,enif m'I

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH


nice

(: aknad

ASN3S:
ASN3S wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH


?uoy ,enif m'I

I'm awesome, thank you x

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Kruë wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH


nice

(: aknad

ASN3S:
ASN3S wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH


?uoy ,enif m'I

I'm awesome, thank you x


What have you been up to lately? Don't hear much about you anymore, mainly because I haven't talked to you in a long time.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been really busy at Uni recently. I break up on the eighteenth though. Aside from that life is going well in general.

You?

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
I've been really busy at Uni recently. I break up on the eighteenth though. Aside from that life is going well in general.

You?


Not much, I've been talking to people on MSN and that's about it. Usually hanging out with friends and coming home too late to do anything other than sleep, so I've been active a bit less.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, fair enough. Glad to hear you've been enjoying life.
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Haha, fair enough. Glad to hear you've been enjoying life.


It's nice. How's Uni treating you?

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up until recently I had three projects and one essay going at once, two have had their deadlines so I'm just left with one and an essay. The essay is easy but the group work I'm currently doing is annoying. Everyone in the group is so arrogant and they constantly try to 'take the reigns' as it were. It just gets tiring as nothing really gets done well. Oh well, it'll be over in three days.
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Up until recently I had three projects and one essay going at once, two have had their deadlines so I'm just left with one and an essay. The essay is easy but the group work I'm currently doing is annoying. Everyone in the group is so arrogant and they constantly try to 'take the reigns' as it were. It just gets tiring as nothing really gets done well. Oh well, it'll be over in three days.


you should take the reigns :3

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Up until recently I had three projects and one essay going at once, two have had their deadlines so I'm just left with one and an essay. The essay is easy but the group work I'm currently doing is annoying. Everyone in the group is so arrogant and they constantly try to 'take the reigns' as it were. It just gets tiring as nothing really gets done well. Oh well, it'll be over in three days.


Hopefully with positive results.
Sounds frustrating. I don't have to worry about schoolwork much until next semester, as two of my four courses are Phys. Ed and another class that doesn't give work, and the other two are reading and listening at the moment.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites