| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 am Post subject: Cutting my nails.. |
|
|
| Anyone else have trouble cutting their dominant hand?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 am Post subject: Re: Cutting my nails.. |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | Anyone else have trouble cutting their dominant hand? | ohme.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
Did someone fuck with Hiroshi and change up how he posts on the forums?
Or is that him?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Did someone fuck with Hiroshi and change up how he posts on the forums?
Or is that him? | It's him, using his japanese keyboard layout shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iLoveDeath94 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Aug 2009 Posts: 3 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 am Post subject: Re: Cutting my nails.. |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | Anyone else have trouble cutting their dominant hand? |
no i dont
kinda easy xD
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Did someone fuck with Hiroshi and change up how he posts on the forums?
Or is that him? | It's him.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bitcloud wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Did someone fuck with Hiroshi and change up how he posts on the forums?
Or is that him? | It's him. | hurr
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| oic.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | I bite mine. |
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | to be honest I don’t know why I type likt this...
Maybe Gavin did this to me becuase faffy sent him a picture of me flaming him... |
I want weird text :<
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | to be honest I don’t know why I type likt this...
Maybe Gavin did this to me becuase faffy sent him a picture of me flaming him... |
Gavin
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:04 pm Post subject: Re: Cutting my nails.. |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | Anyone else have trouble cutting their dominant hand? |
Sort of. I'm right handed, but my left hand is actually stronger than my right hand.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|