Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Brute force WEP keys?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ColdFireF40
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 261
Location: I love cocks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Brute force WEP keys? Reply with quote

A friend of mine told me there was a program capable of doing this. Can someone provide me with a reference?
_________________
I love cocks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ColdFireF40
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 261
Location: I love cocks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
WHy don’t you ask your friend that told you that? ask him how he knows it... if he knows about it there is a chance that he have it with hiim, or he is just lieng to make his self cool...
I didn't really have time to have a conversation with him at the time. I figured I could research it later but I really don't know what I'm looking for. I'm assuming its a WEP key brute forcer
_________________
I love cocks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
19
Master Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 08 Feb 2009
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask DB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the fuck can't I see what hiroshi is typing
do I need to install something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites