| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 pm Post subject: Whar is sephyron ;-; |
|
|
tat faggut _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Playing DoTA without you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
He doesn't have DotA, lololol _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | He doesn't have DotA, lololol |
That's what he told you. He just doesn't want to play with you. I just spoke with him. He's playing with Coldie. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Engineer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Akaji wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | He doesn't have DotA, lololol |
That's what he told you. He just doesn't want to play with you. I just spoke with him. He's playing with Coldie. |
Awesome |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Akaji wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | He doesn't have DotA, lololol |
That's what he told you. He just doesn't want to play with you. I just spoke with him. He's playing with Coldie. |
His xfire says otherwise. BFH bro. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
What. _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Akaji wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | He doesn't have DotA, lololol |
That's what he told you. He just doesn't want to play with you. I just spoke with him. He's playing with Coldie. |
His xfire says otherwise. BFH bro. | You can block things out of xfire you know. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Faggut. I'm installing BFH :>>> Not sure how I'll do on this comp, I'll prole suck. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: |
Faggut. I'm installing BFH :>>> Not sure how I'll do on this comp, I'll prole suck. |
Joel had to go, and im done playing, lol.
But i would like to see how it fails on your grandmas computer.
EDIT:
What does She have? a Mac I or commodore 64? _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
wat.
Are you playing with Bisa? >:( _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | wat.
Are you playing with Bisa? > |
Yep, he's playing DoTA without you with Bisa. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BFH IS KEWL STUFF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sir Schmoopy wrote: | | BFH IS KEWL STUFF |
I want to add you, but for some reason I can't. dAMMMOTT, go on BFH's website, and search my naem fag and add me;-; _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wait what?
I'm playing DotA? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|