Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I can't believe I haven't gotten a warning yet.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes perfect sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zackary
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 440
Location: zombie town

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a fine example of the moderation that goes on over there.

Quality > Quantity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Codeslinger wrote:
Quite a fine example of the moderation that goes on over there.

Quality > Quantity

Are you retarded?

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lol'd.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalen you makes me giggle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Codeslinger wrote:
Quite a fine example of the moderation that goes on over there.

Quality > Quantity

Are you retarded?


No, and I don't see what your question has to do with anything.

The mods over there act almost as if they have a quota to fill, quickly scanning over threads to find any kind of post that, while not actually harming the function of the forum, fits their definition of a "spam post" (basically any post that doesn't have an obvious meaning, or is too short) in order to hand out warns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

General Discussion is like the McDonalds of moderation. Quick, cheap, shitty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites