[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:18 pm Post subject: Omegle |
|
|
Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: do you like hard dicks?
You: Umm yes, being a girl and all
Stranger: asl pls
You: 16/f/west coast
Stranger: 19 m turkey
Stranger: do you use msn or yahoo messenger?
You: no what is that?
Stranger: ok
Stranger: you have any photo or webcam?
You: I have neither, but im really horny :]
Stranger: then just finger yourself while watching porn
You: oh so you don't want me to email you pictures?
Stranger: yes if they are sexy
You: Obviously...
Stranger: [email protected]
Stranger: email here
Spam this guys email lol.
Stranger: hi
You: Hi :3
Stranger: how r u?
You: Kind of horny... are you a guy?
Stranger: yeah
You: Oooh how old are you...? I'm 17 :]
Stranger: i'm 22...
Stranger: and are u a federal agent?
You: I'm not a federal agent loll.
You: We can just chat
Stranger: ok
You: do you have an msn? this chat thing is kinda wierd on my computer
Stranger: yep
Stranger: it's [email protected]
Spam this guys email lol.
|
|