Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Playing poker

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Playing poker Reply with quote

on facebook trying to win a xbox360. Made it to round 2 and 5 people left on the table. I'm leading in chips by $2k.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f/b poker fails
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawss. wrote:
f/b poker fails


not when you can win xbox360s. Also I am good at it and I have nothing better to do. Only 4 people left at the table.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
Rawss. wrote:
f/b poker fails


not when you can win xbox360s. Also I am good at it and I have nothing better to do. Only 4 people left at the table.
not as good as me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does that work?
Back to top
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie < Coldie wrote:
How does that work?


zynga poker on facebook. $2k buy in to the first round of 3. you have to place 1st each round to move on.

Its all virtual money so nothing to be lost.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites