Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So like, I had the weirdest dream

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: So like, I had the weirdest dream Reply with quote

So I'm just leaning on the left side of the Jeep that is parked on the left side on the driveway, not visible to the right side. The garage was open. Three kids came by and said "hey, let's hit this house." I watched one enter the garage, and I said "You mother fucker!" and tackled him, proceeding to beat the shit out of the younger kid. The other ones ran, and I let the littler one go. That's when I went back inside, closed the garage, and called the cops. Then a blank (I don't remember what happened). Then, all the sudden, I come in the front door to see the cop in my kitchen, he looks wimpy, just a tad bit taller than me (around 5 feet), white and nerdy, and wore harry potter glasses. I thought, "shit". Next thing you know, I'm hearing some shouting. I say, "Officer, go check that out". He's standing there, shaking and terrified like a pussy, so I said "give me the fucking gun" and took the gun from his holster, and appeared to be a M92FS Beretta, 9mm round. (picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Beretta_92_FS.gif )
He stood there, still scared, and I walked out the door pissed. I turned off the safety and pulled back the whats-it-called on the top-back of the pistol. Then, for some reason, two of my parents' friends were just standing there. One of them is really tall, huge, fucking huge, and strong. One of them is rather short, shorter than me, but still rather strong. I ran, not wanting to shoot them. When one of them caught me, I took out the gun and shot one of his legs. He still held me, so I shot his other leg. He fell back in pain, and I ran off. The other guy, the tall one, chased me, so I shot a few rounds behind me. After he dropped, dead, I went back to the house to check on the would-be officer. I look through one of the windows to see one of the kids from earlier aiming an MP5 right at him. Next thing you know, I hear a bunch of shots, and I scream "You mother fucker!" That's when I shot through the window, shot him once in the back, once in the head. I went inside and checked the officer's pulse. He was stone cold dead. I went to go grab my cell phone and call the cops again, hoping I wouldn't get another pussy, and I saw my parents them selves in the game room (not video games, like billiards and darts) under the pool table, holding a knife to my dog. I told them not to do it, practically crying, and when I began to see blood, my dog's blood under their knees, I shot them both. My dog lived, and I bandaged the wound with paper towels and tape (band aids ain't gonna do the trick). I went upstairs, without running into anything, and called the cops. While talking, I checked the clip amount, had about 8 bullets left. And that's when I woke up.

Upon waking up, I was thinking: Why didn't any neighbors call the cops? Why the fuck would my parents try to kill my dog and get their friends to kill me? Why did a kid have an MP5? Why did the kids come anyway? And why was this officer such a pussy? Weird ass dream...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dillonz
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 758
Location: Under your bed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: So like, I had the weirdest dream Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
So I'm just leaning on the left side of the Jeep that is parked on the left side on the driveway, not visible to the right side. The garage was open. Three kids came by and said "hey, let's hit this house." I watched one enter the garage, and I said "You mother fucker!" and tackled him, proceeding to beat the shit out of the younger kid. The other ones ran, and I let the littler one go. That's when I went back inside, closed the garage, and called the cops. Then a blank (I don't remember what happened). Then, all the sudden, I come in the front door to see the cop in my kitchen, he looks wimpy, just a tad bit taller than me (around 5 feet), white and nerdy, and wore harry potter glasses. I thought, "shit". Next thing you know, I'm hearing some shouting. I say, "Officer, go check that out". He's standing there, shaking and terrified like a pussy, so I said "give me the fucking gun" and took the gun from his holster, and appeared to be a M92FS Beretta, 9mm round. (picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Beretta_92_FS.gif )
He stood there, still scared, and I walked out the door pissed. I turned off the safety and pulled back the whats-it-called on the top-back of the pistol. Then, for some reason, two of my parents' friends were just standing there. One of them is really tall, huge, fucking huge, and strong. One of them is rather short, shorter than me, but still rather strong. I ran, not wanting to shoot them. When one of them caught me, I took out the gun and shot one of his legs. He still held me, so I shot his other leg. He fell back in pain, and I ran off. The other guy, the tall one, chased me, so I shot a few rounds behind me. After he dropped, dead, I went back to the house to check on the would-be officer. I look through one of the windows to see one of the kids from earlier aiming an MP5 right at him. Next thing you know, I hear a bunch of shots, and I scream "You mother fucker!" That's when I shot through the window, shot him once in the back, once in the head. I went inside and checked the officer's pulse. He was stone cold dead. I went to go grab my cell phone and call the cops again, hoping I wouldn't get another pussy, and I saw my parents them selves in the game room (not video games, like billiards and darts) under the pool table, holding a knife to my dog. I told them not to do it, practically crying, and when I began to see blood, my dog's blood under their knees, I shot them both. My dog lived, and I bandaged the wound with paper towels and tape (band aids ain't gonna do the trick). I went upstairs, without running into anything, and called the cops. While talking, I checked the clip amount, had about 8 bullets left. And that's when I woke up.

Upon waking up, I was thinking: Why didn't any neighbors call the cops? Why the fuck would my parents try to kill my dog and get their friends to kill me? Why did a kid have an MP5? Why did the kids come anyway? And why was this officer such a pussy? Weird ass dream...
TL;DR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one time I was in the KKK army and we had tons of hot women with big asses and you would greet them by hugging their ass then we killed all the niggers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites