| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm Post subject: Punisher Leaving RS? Quite possibly. |
|
|
I feel like if I stay here I'm just trying to create a different online personality. Instead of this I think I'm going to restructure my relationships and work on my image :]
I also want to chill with more people and computer / online related things are getting in the way.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Don't lebe or i'll keel you ded
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh noez! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! No but srs, you should leave now, while you have better things to do.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ~Bobi wrote: | | Oh noez! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! No but srs, you should leave now, while you have better things to do. |
SO SHOULD YOU
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | ~Bobi wrote: | | Oh noez! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! No but srs, you should leave now, while you have better things to do. |
SO SHOULD YOU |
Thx bro, I'll consider.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ~Bobi wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | ~Bobi wrote: | | Oh noez! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! No but srs, you should leave now, while you have better things to do. |
SO SHOULD YOU |
Thx bro, I'll consider. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dillonz Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 20 Jan 2008 Posts: 758 Location: Under your bed
|
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | ~Bobi wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | ~Bobi wrote: | | Oh noez! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! No but srs, you should leave now, while you have better things to do. |
SO SHOULD YOU |
Thx bro, I'll consider. |
 |
Har har =3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|